Asda Shakes VCLD

jojo73

Silver Member
Hi is there anyone joining me on asda shakes...I've done Cambridge 3 years ago lost 4 half stone in 14 weeks but then stopped smoking and put it all back on ...so I decided to find a cheaper way in Oct last year and went on asda shakes I lost considerable amount of weight and felt no different from using Cambridge products....and half the cost....but then moved house and Xmas crept up and so did the weight luckily I only put on 22 lbs on and not got back to starting weight which I'm pleased so now back on day 1 on asda shakes...as I have 24 wks to hols x

Hi is there anyone joining me on asda shakes...I've done Cambridge 3 years ago lost 4 half stone in 14 weeks but then stopped smoking and put it all back on ...so I decided to find a cheaper way in Oct last year and went on asda shakes I lost considerable amount of weight and felt no different from using Cambridge products....and half the cost....but then moved house and Xmas crept up and so did the weight luckily I only put on 22 lbs on and not got back to starting weight which I'm pleased so now back on day 1 on asda shakes...as I have 24 wks to hols x

Hi, I'm thinking of starting a shake plan! I have lot's of boots own brand shakes bit find them to sweet!
Would you mind letting me know how you get on please xx

If you're low carbing, I'd be cautious of using ASDA shakes, as they contain alot of sugar (I think they're almost a slim fast equivalent)

Slim and Save is much nicer and very cheap!

Back