• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Asda Shakes VCLD

jojo73

Silver Member
C: 17st3.0lb
Hi is there anyone joining me on asda shakes...I've done Cambridge 3 years ago lost 4 half stone in 14 weeks but then stopped smoking and put it all back on ...so I decided to find a cheaper way in Oct last year and went on asda shakes I lost considerable amount of weight and felt no different from using Cambridge products....and half the cost....but then moved house and Xmas crept up and so did the weight luckily I only put on 22 lbs on and not got back to starting weight which I'm pleased so now back on day 1 on asda shakes...as I have 24 wks to hols x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi is there anyone joining me on asda shakes...I've done Cambridge 3 years ago lost 4 half stone in 14 weeks but then stopped smoking and put it all back on ...so I decided to find a cheaper way in Oct last year and went on asda shakes I lost considerable amount of weight and felt no different from using Cambridge products....and half the cost....but then moved house and Xmas crept up and so did the weight luckily I only put on 22 lbs on and not got back to starting weight which I'm pleased so now back on day 1 on asda shakes...as I have 24 wks to hols x

TRISTAR

Silver Member
S: 21st12lb C: 12st11lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 9st1lb(41.5%)
If you're low carbing, I'd be cautious of using ASDA shakes, as they contain alot of sugar (I think they're almost a slim fast equivalent)

triage999

Gold Member
S: 12st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 32.2 Loss: 0st5lb(2.76%)
Slim and Save is much nicer and very cheap!