Asda Yogurts?!

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Does anyone no which asda yogurts are free? As i am find muller lights expensive when not on offer.

Asda have the Activia's on offer at the moment hun, the fat free ones are free. I think the Asda own brand that look like Mullers and are virtually fat free are also free

Asda Great Stuff, Strawberry Yogurts, 4 pack 100g pot

red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns

Asda Great Stuff, Fruity Strawberry Yogurts, 4 pack 125g pot

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Asda Natural Balance Strawberry Probiotic Yogurts 125g pot

red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 3 syns

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

I was hoping the low fat asda yogurts were free but even the good 4 u ones are half a syn, like you I find mullerlights exspensive wen not on offer, like Taz said the activia fat free ones are free and I grabbed some the other day up asda think they were by two packs for £3 odd :) I highly recomend those vanilla activia fat free ones... very nice!!

Just checked asda good for you virtually fat free yogs which are free:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Good for You, Virtually Fat Free Summerfruits Yogurt 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Good for You, Virtually Fat Free Tangerine Yogurt 100g, [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Good for You, Virtually Fat Free Toffee Yogurt 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Good for You, Virtually Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt 100g. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Good for You, Virtually Fat Free Yogurt, Probiotic, all varieties 100g. [/FONT][/FONT]

Hope this helps!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]

Thanks,are they in a big carton? I looked on the web site to see what the packet looks like and couldnt find them?
Any help please!

Hmm I think they are the same size as the mullerlights.. brain like a siff cant remember lol! im sure they are cuz they are 100g like the mullerlights :)

just to keep in mind the only virtully fat free asda yog that has a syn is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Asda Good for You, Virtually Fat Free Orange & Lemon Yogurt 125g pot, which is half a syn.

hope this helps!! :)
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

yes it does :)

acctually thinking myself am not sure as never tried them... im just getting info off sw site and its regurally updated... i'll have a look myself when i go to asda lol

Back