ashamed and so disappointed in ME!

Smurfette

Silver Member
oh dear. well here i am again. i decided last week lipotrim was too hard so i swapped to CS with the hope that i could have a meal and shakes. ha who was i fooling. i ate and ate and ate...like it was going out of fashion!

and i weighed myself today and am at 11st 5 all over again. how could i let this happen! i know why i ate too - emotional stuff as it was a disaster of a weekend. still if i cant control being allowed to eat i think i should come back to lt. except now i have a fortune of CS shakes.... do u think its okay to do lt style on those shakes.

i went to bed last nite in tears as i could feel myself bloating out and its so not what i want. i need to get back in the frame of being in control and i have found the support here so helpful and i really hope u will support me as i try yet again to make the right choice. i dont want to be disointed in myself anymore.:cry:please help me to do this. SMurfette x

Hi - i know what you mean about being disapointed in yourself - the other day i ate a 1/4 of a chicken kiev that was just caling me from my OH's plate - don't know why I did it but was gutted with myself so i told all my family what i had done so that if they see me even looking at food that way again then they tell me "NO". I have put it behind me now and carried on with the diet the next day - so you got to pick yourself up, get some support around you from your friends and family and start again tomorrow. You got to really want to lose weight to stick to this diet and can't go at it halfheartidly - its all or nothing. So keep positive and just think of how you will look by summer if you stick to it and that should get you through the bad times that we all get on this diet. (mine was last week on week 4). Hope this helps.

PS - sorry don't know anything about the CS shakes so can't advise on whether you can use them the same.

thanx claz i am in abetter frame of mind now and know i need to do this wholeheartedly. fingers crossed xx

Sorry to hear you've been down. You can do this!! Keep coming on here when you feel like you are going to cave in. There are lots of people here who will encourage you to succeed and discourage you from giving up!!!

Back