Ask restaurants

Mare23

Does anyone else have an Ask itailian near them? A little worried as going there with friends tomorrow night and don't know what to have.xx

Hey, I've been to Ask before. Menu here: ASK

For starters I'd probably have the prawns without the bread and ask for extra salad instead (EE day) or mozzarella salad (green day)

For main you could have the Salmone Rustico (mmm sounds yum!!!), one of the top three salads with dressing on the side (and the third one down without avocado), the spaghetti al pomodoro or the penne al giardino...

In fact for an Italian restaurant this has LOADS of good options! I might go there myself!!!!

Think I'd def go for the salmon salad for mains. Maybe just some olives to nibble on when others have their starter.

Trouble is, the desserts in Ask are just to die for!!

Oh I have just started a new thread about Ask, didnt see this sorry! I was thinking of having the spag bol as I dont really like veg much. What does everyone think? Thanks

Hey love. Went the other week.. It was amazing and lost 4lbs that week! Only lose 1lb this week! A little disheartening. Ate really late all week? Do you this that could be it? I came home and ate crackers and cheese and two buns! Now feel awful I didn't have any tea :-( what's your secret? Your looking great xxx

I must add it was the first time I have had cream cheese in six weeks! Since starting slimming world! Never done this before.. You think I should have no syns tomorrow or wednesday to make up for it? Help! :) xx

Dont worry Hun, it could have been worse than crackers and cheese!! When I've gone over my syns I just have less syns for screw days, usually seems to work.

Back