Aspartame

battybelle

I read somewhere that aspartame is bad for you. I have loads of sweetners in my coffee and tea does anyone know if this is true? Thanks in advance :)
Batty x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All sweetner is bad for you whether used in tea, coffee, diet drinks etc. Basically when it hits your tongue your body expects sugar so releases a load insulin to break it down. When it realises you haven't eaten a load of sugar it suddenly has a massive dose of insulin floating round your system that it has to do something with. Have too many sweetners a day for too long and your blood sugar system can get really messed up contributing to diabetes. In small doses they're not too bad though.

Its also a neurotoxin

Like all the girls said. It's quite simply a poison! Really really bad for you.
I never thought I'd say that but you do get used to the taste of tea and coffee with no sugar or sweeteners.

If you're struggling and really cant do without the sweet taste try stevia which a natural alternative to aspartame. It's much healthier as well.

Like all the girls said. It's quite simply a poison! Really really bad for you.
I never thought I'd say that but you do get used to the taste of tea and coffee with no sugar or sweeteners.

If you're struggling and really cant do without the sweet taste try stevia which a natural alternative to aspartame. It's much healthier as well.

Thanks girls how scary. I will try stevia. I don't use loads but have 3 in black coffee and one in my tea. I might try going without. Don't want to drink too much black coffee and tea anyway. I must have a cup of tea in the morning though. I see if I can do without. Thanks for the info. Glad I asked that question cuz I was just gunna ignore it.
Batty x :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back