assj - diary

21/06/09
only need to have 28 today to get me back on track from my slip up the other day i saved 8.5 yday which was very surprising seen as i went to a bbq hope i got my points right though, if anyone wants to check and put me right that would great. i really hope i havent got them wrong for the bbq cause it seems soooo little lol
anyway food for today.

Banana - 1.5
2 clementines - 0.5
6 rashers HL bacon - 3
2 slices bread - 3.5
brown sauce - 0.5
ww cheese puffs - 1
Chicken breast - 3
2 small york pud - 2
gravy - 1.5
veges - 0
tsp sugar - 0.5
mint sauce - 0
ribena really light - 1
ww mini roll - 2
discos - 2.5

rectified my slip and saved an extra 5.5 as i really cant eat any more.

Last edited:
Hey Assj Im also new to your diary.. just want to say hi and best of luck with WI.. they always seem worse than they are!

Hiya hon

Well done on saving those points. Its so hard isnt it. You can do it though. I think you are doing great. Keep going. We can spur each other on eh.

Have a good day x

hi assj

Don't worry about your slip up - at least you still pointed it!

You can save/carry over up to a maximum of 4 points per day, so hopefully that'll manage your blip - if not you could earn some APs :)

I had 28 points when I started, and am now on 26, and I miss those 2 points!! lol

What day is your WI?

Good luck,
Twigs
xx

my first WI is on tuesday, am kind of nervous but whatever happens happens and i will carry on.
over the weekend i have been delivering yellow pages lol so lots of walking involved so thats my exercise this weekend as well as 20 push ups and 20 crunches a day.

well done on staying in control at the bbq, so easy to just say sod it.

my WI tommorrow and i am worried, i really dont think i have lost anything :( i have been delivering yellow pages all weekend so lots of walking, but i am now am worried what exercise i am going to do now its over. i do have my own running machine, but its just finding the time to get it out and go on it, especially with a little one round my feet all day lol :)
any pointers would be greatly appreciated :)

food for today i am back to 30 points today.

Banana - 1.5
ww cheese puffs - 1
ribena really light - 1
heinze chicken and veg soup - 3.5
ww mini roll - 2
bgty chips - 6.5
2 pieces white bread - 4
20g butter - 4
mars bar - (5.5 treat saved from yday)
discos - 2.5

saved 4

now i have been craving and been soooo tempted to have chips from the chippy for dinner, but i am pleased to say that i havent given in but i do have some be good to yourself chips cooking in the oven which i am going to have with some bread and butter, i reckon it should curb my craving. lol

just spent my treat points on a mars bar mmmmm

Last edited:
I was going to suggest put the little one in the buggy and just go walking, but then i got distracted by the fact that you are just around the corner from me!!!

well todays going well, i sooo wanted chips from the chippy but i have opted for be good to yourself oven chips instead.i still have 6.5 points left plus 5.5 for a treat which i think i may spend on a mars bar not sure yet, i am seeming to have to eat loads today though to get all my points

Last edited:
oh wow yeah, where abouts in oldbury do you live?

Right by Asda, we should meet up for a coffee sometime.
well done on the wise choice with the chips and wow you still have loads left !
good luck for your wi

well done on the self control, mars are lovely. these days i go for galaxy ripples-less points (cos they're half the size!!)

I live about the same distance from asda tho i dont think i've ever been there at 7.30!! MrB went at 2am on saturday to get emergency calpol, he said it was a bit creepy!!

Deffo we should try to meet up somtime,

lol it was soooooooo nice, before i started ww i would have eaten the other two that are in the cupboard by now lol just shows how far i have come it just a week now i have some self controll

Well done my lovely that is absolutely fab! What a star. Like you say just shows how far you've come! Keep up the good work x x x

Hey well done. You are doing great. I wanted to say I know how you feel as I have lots to lose too. Keep going and well done hon xxxxx

Back