At an all time low :( why isn't it working?!

Oooh green tea ive heard that works well :)

Lol apparently it helps with losses which can only be a good thing :) might go buy some nom nom x

Hi everyone, thanks for all your advice. Had my weigh in Thursday and I'd lost 6lbs in 2 weeks, not too bad! Atleast the water weight is shifting slightly. However, I have start my TOTM yet again, this is like the third time in 5/6 weeks. Does anyone know if I will start retaining water again as I'm bleeding incredibly lightly...? Xx

Thank you karrinnae! It's just annoying lol. I'm abit OCD so I need everything perfect! How are you getting on? Your results are looking good girl! Xx

If you've started TOTM again, you could def be retaining. Pain in the arse being a woman sometimes huh! xx

try body brushing!

Twobirds - yes most definitely a pain in the backside! And quite disheartening as I've really been working hard to lose before holiday!! Just my luck hey! Xx

Nikki - what is body brushing?? Xx

I had 2 periods in 4 weeks, my doctor said it was adjusting to the diet and so first week on TOTM i lost 7lbs, following week 3 then a 1lb (I cheated and lost the plot on TOTM felt like a woman possessed) then this week lost 5lb. Drinking 4 litres of water a day is relly helping me feel good and helps with losing weight. Good luck :)

Thanks for your help. Will up my water intake to 4 litres a day. Just hope TOTM goes away before holiday! One week today! Xx

Back