At class on tuesday

I lost 5.5lb and they kept my book to put my half stone award sticker on. when the leader came to the front of the class she brought my book with her and i could see there was my half stone sticker and slimmer of the week sticker. Well she stood there and peeled the slimmer of the week sticker off and then when it came to giving the award she gave it to someone who lost 2lb

i did loose the most out of everyone in the class, i could understand if it was my first weeks loss if you see what i mean but it wasnt as i had lost 5.5lb the week before.

just strange really and it annoyed me at the time!

I lost 5.5lb and they kept my book to put my half stone award sticker on. when the leader came to the front of the class she brought my book with her and i could see there was my half stone sticker and slimmer of the week sticker. Well she stood there and peeled the slimmer of the week sticker off and then when it came to giving the award she gave it to someone who lost 2lb

i did loose the most out of everyone in the class, i could understand if it was my first weeks loss if you see what i mean but it wasnt as i had lost 5.5lb the week before.

just strange really and it annoyed me at the time!
Ohh that would have annoyed me there has obviously been an error made there I would ask about that next week.xx

wonder what happened there then - perhaps she thought the 5.5 was from last week and there had been an error??

That's annoying for you.

When I went to class, SOW couldn't include anyones first week - you had to have the biggest loss and had a loss the week before but the week before couldn't be your first week as most people lose in their first week. Does that make sense?! Maybe thats why although I have been to a few different classes and the 'rules' for SOW have always been different. Annoying for you to get so close though!

x

That's interesting. In my class you can't get it on your first week but you can on your second

Back