At goal by Christmas??

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Morning Guys,

Just wanted some advice really and this seemed like the best place to get it!!

I'm on day 6 of CD and already 9lbs down :eek: with 21lbs to go. I have to say that today is the first day I've felt ok. Had an awful day yesterday spent most of it in tears as I just wanted to eat. But today is a new day, I'm very glad I didn't give into temptation and I know I can do this.

Start weight of 10st 9lbs and goal weight of 8stone 7lbs.

Is it possible to be at goal by Christmas. I'm currently on sole source but my CDC says I can't do that once my BMI is 25 or less (which for me will be in 4lbs I think as I'm only ickle at 5'2" ...aww!)

Do you think it is possible to be 21lbs down moving up the programmes by Crimbo????

Apparently the average weight loss is a stone a month but I think that people who are very overweight will lose weight much faster than others like yourself with far less to lose (only my opinion).

I guess you could be at target by Christmas but as you get nearer to your target it will probably be harder to lose, especially when on the higher plans.

Hiya Dobbie

I'm on the 790 plan (as only wanted to lose a couple of stone, and couldn't face SS) and the losses are pretty close to SS. You're still in ketosis but get to have a meal of protein and veg, so I think you'll be able to shift a lot of pounds between now and Christmas - good luck!

Anoushka xx

Thanks guys!!

I think i'll try another week of SS and see what I can shift and then start to move up the plans. 790 sounds like a dream, food+amazing losses, what more could a girl ask for :D

I've had no energy to exercise this week, so fingers crossed when I move up the plans I'll have the spare calories to hit the gym again.

Best of luck with your losses x

Hey Skinnymonkey

Thanks hun. I joined the crimbo challenge yesterday and giving this everything I have. I will fit into my size 8 skinny jeans for Christmas .... I can do this!!

Hey Skinnymonkey!

Well, as far as the jeans go the label says size 8 but they are a thick stretchy (hehe) denim it's a good job too or there'd be no way my ass would be fitting into them otherwise!!

Got some lovely thigh high boots (sounds tacky I know, but they are soooo beautiful - £200 gulp) and plan to wear those over the skinny size 8's and a snuggly jumper christmas eve.

Here's hoping
x

Hi Dobbie your boots sound great and i am sure if you stick to the ss then move to 790 i am sure you will do it as that means you need to lose at least 2.1 lb per week YOU CAN DO IT I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Aww thanks maid marion!! Only allowed to SS for another couple of lbs then be moving up the plans AAM for 1 week, plan to 790 for a couple of weeks and then spend a couple of weeks each on the higher plans. That;s the plan anyway - just hope the lbs will fall off in accordance with my plan!!!

Hey dobbie, Seems you are the same height and havethe same target as me (but i have a looooooooooong way to go yet ;))
You'll do it by christmas, follow the advice of all the lovely people onhere "the more you drink the more you shrink"

Glug tthat water till its coming out of your nose hunny xxx

Think of your body as some blocks of lard in a culinder( sorry spelling is not my strong point) if you put it in a hot room it would eventually melt away but if you poured over hot water regularly then it would melt a lot quicker as the water would help to wash it away!!

Think of your body as some blocks of lard in a culinder( sorry spelling is not my strong point) if you put it in a hot room it would eventually melt away but if you poured over hot water regularly then it would melt a lot quicker as the water would help to wash it away!!

Very good imagery, but EEEEWWWWW!

hehehehe xxxx

Hey Blue_Grapefruit,

I'm glugging that H2O like never before. Managed 9 pints yesterday and spent all night getting up for a pee - but the lb off this morning was worth it. On pint 4 nearly 5 now today so heading for another good one!

I'm 10lbs down so far, another 20 to goal so exactly 1/3 of the way there. Not bad in one week :D. But I know from here on in I need to grit my teeth and stay focused. Looking forward to food at the end of next week when I start AAM but that's when the hard last 7-14lbs push begins!!

I see from your ticker that you are doing a fab job too!! As they say a bit of determination goes a long long way so stay strong and I'm sure we'll get there!!

I tend to fill a 2litre bottle to keep a track on water intake, and now that im on day 12 i have found that my bladder musta grown cos i'm no longer rushing for the loo!!!!

Good luck chick, keep us informed how you're doing

Leah xxxx

Hi Dobbie,

Hope you didn't find my post negative when I said I thought weight loss could slow down the nearer you get to goal. From what others have replid it does sound like it is very likey you will reach goal by Christmas. I think I was thinking on other diets that it is harder the nearer to target you get - but I hadn't factored in how brilliant CD is.

You go girl - I'm sure you'll do it!

Back