At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well scales were 11:5:5 this morning but I have to be ok with that & will probably be about 11:6 tomorrow but I plan to fast tomorrow & maybe Friday then back to normal next week. Definitely made the right choice not to fast yesterday as really felt poorly.

Tonight's tea is HD Irish stew, it's cooking at the mo smelling lovely & will be nice to have after Zumba class. Am definitely looking forward to it that's for sure

Gutted didn't do Zumba, got there as did the instructor & the class but noone from the pariah council office turned up to let us in & despite several phone calls we couldn't get anyone! Came home & had my lovely HD Irish stew for tea - was lovely! Just been comparing & I think there's a huge difference in my face although there is only about 10lb difference in my weight - good old 5:2

Attachments

• image-1869351584.jpg
    image-1869351584.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Fasting today & gone ok, ending on 530 but I'm fine with that. Scales will show a gain from last week tomorrow probably a couple of pounds but I've only fasted once & had a naughty weekend but I'm ok with it

Tea tonight courgetti with onions mushroom & tomatoes, let's not mention the prawns that didn't make the pan ;)

Attachments

• image-3904754522.jpg
    image-3904754522.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 36
Made sushi tonight, right pain in the arse & didn't taste as good well the rice didn't that's al I nibbled a tiny bit of
Found these tonight too in tesco 20cals for 3

Attachments

• image-1607206.jpg
    image-1607206.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image-2863773447.jpg
    image-2863773447.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 46
Well scales down a bit to 11:4:0 so back where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm contemplating a fast tomorrow as nothing to stop me that I can think of although my cold isn't the best. I'm running a bit of a temp now & have started with the cough that feels as though my chest is gonna explode so best wait & see how I feel tomorrow.... I can't believe I'm not freaking out about a 2lb gain which is what I've got, feels strange & completely out of character

Well scales down a bit to 11:4:0 so back where I was 2 weeks ago. I'm contemplating a fast tomorrow as nothing to stop me that I can think of although my cold isn't the best. I'm running a bit of a temp now & have started with the cough that feels as though my chest is gonna explode so best wait & see how I feel tomorrow.... I can't believe I'm not freaking out about a 2lb gain which is what I've got, feels strange & completely out of character

I'm so proud of you .. Only fast if you feel well enough xx

Must agree .. Don't over stress your body, it's fighting a cold .. Give it some nice soups and veggies to help .. Plus some lemon and ginger tea..plus some echinacea too :)

Hmmmm my poorliness decided it needed what it needed which has been junk!!!! Even had a Maccyds which I haven't had for I can't remember how long - certainly not had one while I've been on 5:2 then unlike me I sampled some, ok quite a lot, of the chocolates which I haven't done at our chocolate party since I started dieting in 2011. Haven't decided if I will fast tomorrow or not, am gonna see how I feel when I wake up

Back