At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well scales up 1lb to 11:3:5 today but I'm fine with that. Halloween party tonight possibly. Was a goer but Conal was sick this morning but is now as bright as a button & food is staying down! We have been decorating cakes just now as don't want to let people down if we don't go. So massive pan of red pepper & tomato soup made too.

Attachments

• image-3505747950.jpg
    image-3505747950.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 65
  • image-4170342954.jpg
    image-4170342954.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 64
  • image-4170595536.jpg
    image-4170595536.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 68
Well that was an eventful night! Got to the party do discover amazing food as one of the hosts is a chef mostly cooked on a BBQ, pulled pork beer can chicken roast baby potatoes salads chilli hot dogs so I decided I was going to eat what I fancied. A few mouthfuls in to it I started feeling grotty so as politely as I could I left some. About 15 minutes later I started to feel sick & realised that my delightful son had shared his germs with me. I had to dash to the bottom of their garden as no way I was going to get back upstairs to the loo & was sick all over the bottom of their fruit tree. I was mortified ? so I explained what has happened & left after they insisted I let Conal stay to so sparklers. We had a 20 minute journey home that I spent with a bag for life on my knee & 2 minutes from home lunch came back too. Had an awful night with stomach cramps & temperature & am still in bed. Have just had a couple of hours sleep & stomach is rumbling but I don't intend to feed it. Have to work 5-10 so daren't & before anyone says call in sick, you don't do that at our place

Well that was an eventful night! Got to the party do discover amazing food as one of the hosts is a chef mostly cooked on a BBQ, pulled pork beer can chicken roast baby potatoes salads chilli hot dogs so I decided I was going to eat what I fancied. A few mouthfuls in to it I started feeling grotty so as politely as I could I left some. About 15 minutes later I started to feel sick & realised that my delightful son had shared his germs with me. I had to dash to the bottom of their garden as no way I was going to get back upstairs to the loo & was sick all over the bottom of their fruit tree. I was mortified ? so I explained what has happened & left after they insisted I let Conal stay to so sparklers. We had a 20 minute journey home that I spent with a bag for life on my knee & 2 minutes from home lunch came back too. Had an awful night with stomach cramps & temperature & am still in bed. Have just had a couple of hours sleep & stomach is rumbling but I don't intend to feed it. Have to work 5-10 so daren't & before anyone says call in sick, you don't do that at our place

Oh god, you shud be careful going into work with a sickness bug though Hun, hope you start to feel better soon xx

Oh no, that's terrible! I hope you get over it quickly. :(

Would your employer really rather you go in and infect everyone else?! I know that seems to be the attitude in some organisations, but it's really daft and shortsighted as they just end up with a load of staff who're not working at their best! Do look after yourself first and foremost, hon, but I know it's difficult when it comes to work. :) xx

Oh no, that's terrible! I hope you get over it quickly. :( Would your employer really rather you go in and infect everyone else?! I know that seems to be the attitude in some organisations, but it's really daft and shortsighted as they just end up with a load of staff who're not working at their best! Do look after yourself first and foremost, hon, but I know it's difficult when it comes to work. :) xx

They claim that if people observe clean desk policy they will be ok. Worst thing right now is a headache which I'm gonna have to take tablets for but with nothing in my stomach don't suppose I should really:(

They claim that if people observe clean desk policy they will be ok. Worst thing right now is a headache which I'm gonna have to take tablets for but with nothing in my stomach don't suppose I should really:(

Could you maybe have something plain, just to take so tablets with, like a bit of toast or a couple of Rich Tea? I also swear by Dioralyte when I've got a stomach bug, magic stuff for getting rid of the dehydration symptoms. :) xx

Could you maybe have something plain, just to take so tablets with, like a bit of toast or a couple of Rich Tea? I also swear by Dioralyte when I've got a stomach bug, magic stuff for getting rid of the dehydration symptoms. :) xx[/QUOTE
I second dioralyte, amazing little sachet xx

Back