At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Great news that it's going back down! :) What are the Morrisons mushroom pies? I'm intrigued because I adore mushrooms! :) xx

They are a pack of field mushrooms stuffed with cheese leeks & possibly bacon (I'm sure there is something that stops them being veggie) with a criss cross of puff pastry over them.... I'm sure Carrie has a photo of them hang on (she had them with chilli)

They're £2 for 2 & only 100 cals each x

Attachments

• image-1836783556.jpg
    image-1836783556.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 32
They are a pack of field mushrooms stuffed with cheese leeks & possibly bacon (I'm sure there is something that stops them being veggie) with a criss cross of puff pastry over them.... I'm sure Carrie has a photo of them hang on (she had them with chilli) They're £2 for 2 & only 100 cals each x

Where they nice? X

11:1:5 this morning so am feeling completely back in control, that's normal for a Monday....... Maybe I won't lose my 10 after all.

Well today is a big day for me lol. As of today I'm officially properly part time, I'm only working 18 hours a week. Hubby has been promoted & although we will be about £150 a month worse off even with his pay rise I need to make sure I'm always home to do school pick up & with my old shifts I wasn't so here I am officially part time. Used to do 28 hours which didn't feel part time to be honest, now I work 930-130 4 days one week 5 the next. Stupid as feel nervous even though it's the same job I've done for 17 years :)

Lexie2005 said:
They are a pack of field mushrooms stuffed with cheese leeks & possibly bacon (I'm sure there is something that stops them being veggie) with a criss cross of puff pastry over them.... I'm sure Carrie has a photo of them hang on (she had them with chilli)

They're £2 for 2 & only 100 cals each x

Ooh, I really, really want some of those now!! Stupid Morrisons, they don't deliver in my area, I'll have to sweet talk Paul into going! :D xx

Lexie2005 said:
11:1:5 this morning so am feeling completely back in control, that's normal for a Monday....... Maybe I won't lose my 10 after all.

Well today is a big day for me lol. As of today I'm officially properly part time, I'm only working 18 hours a week. Hubby has been promoted & although we will be about £150 a month worse off even with his pay rise I need to make sure I'm always home to do school pick up & with my old shifts I wasn't so here I am officially part time. Used to do 28 hours which didn't feel part time to be honest, now I work 930-130 4 days one week 5 the next. Stupid as feel nervous even though it's the same job I've done for 17 years :)

That sounds perfect for you, hope it works out great! :) xx

Wow ur lasagne lux so lush i havent had lasagne in ages it feels like ur doin reli well hun :) like reading ur diary hehe im js waiting for the new fride freezer to come before i go out n buy few redy meals them mushroooms and few tins of soup so then wil have more space in the fridge freezer i am callig bagsies on one full section for me muahhaa whether rents like it or nt lol they can have evrything else its quite big with fair bit of storage space so they cnt reli complain reli lol....im strtin ma steping tdai with ma new fit bit cnt wait ja need to get redy before popping out for a good r or two :) x

Had a very small banana today at 10 as felt a bit light headed then sushi for lunch & tea was this lush cauliflower rice & stroganoff. I'm coming in at 511 as a snackajacks fell in my mouth about 4. Happy with today though

Attachments

• image-1187399835.jpg
    image-1187399835.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 29
Well done!

Thanks honey

My fitbit is playing up, it won't sync with mfp which is annoying me. I've done everything they recommend so now they say wait 24 hours in case they have data problems & then contact them again! I hate not seeing how many cals I've burnt

Had a very small banana today at 10 as felt a bit light headed then sushi for lunch & tea was this lush cauliflower rice & stroganoff. I'm coming in at 511 as a snackajacks fell in my mouth about 4. Happy with today though

Looks yummy,
How do you do the cauliflower rice?
I'm feeling confident on the 10 on the scales on Thursday .. And yay my watch came today, although end it altering as have stupid tiny tiny wrists lol x

Looks yummy, How do you do the cauliflower rice? I'm feeling confident on the 10 on the scales on Thursday .. And yay my watch came today, although end it altering as have stupid tiny tiny wrists lol x

Blitz the cauli small then I microwave for 5-6 minutes in a micro steamer

Attachments

• image-3399296472.jpg
    image-3399296472.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1304669777.jpg
    image-1304669777.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 30
Blitz the cauli small then I microwave for 5-6 minutes in a micro steamer

Right.. Need a micro steamer.. That looks nice and easy even for me.. Chris batch cooks his balti, which is low cals so that would be perfect with some cauli x

Back