At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Absolute pig of a day yesterday! Disgusting!!!! Am so pleased I don't have my scales as they would not be happy!! This is all due to reintroducing the banned lent stuff I know it is so it's going again sort of. No sweets/Choc during the week & only one bag of crisps a day maximum. Today is a fast & although I know it will be hard (hubby & son still off with me) I have to do this to prove I can!!!

Good luck with fasting today! I know the eating crap feeling, it's like this weekend was binge central. I'm reintroducing my no food after dinner rule because my Freddo turned into a twix which turned into a snickers which turned into toast which turned into more toast :sigh:

Thanks everyone it's actually been ok but only knowing I can eat it tomorrow has saved me. Did some spoon licking when baking which I've tracked as one of my fairy cakes which will be about the right amount. Popping to morrisons to get a ready meal for tea as that's what I'm fancying

I don't know how you can bake and still stay on track! I was a wreck trying not to eat the (shop bought) fairy cakes in the kitchen at work today.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I don't have a sweet tooth Stack that's the only reason I'm ok. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428587600.937107.jpg

I have an everything tooth. Just all the foods.

Although i'd have to pick the raspberry off that cupcake - I canne stand the texture of berries!

I have an everything tooth. Just all the foods.

Although i'd have to pick the raspberry off that cupcake - I canne stand the texture of berries!

It's raspberry & white chocolate inside them too but they were broken up small. My friend came last night before her night shift & she did the same, Darwin loved it

I never understand why people ruin cake by putting fruit in it :D

Hahahahaha see I think it adds to it, although I've realised I made 24 & didn't have a single one!!!!

So feeling the bloat but I've been around 2000 cal days although loads of steps, did 18000 again yesterday. Today won't be many as its rainy & disgusting & I need a lazy day. Am still in pjs which is most unlike me. Stand & stuff tacos for tea with some wedges maybe.

Plan is for 3 fasts next week to get me proper back on track so hopefully can record a loss on 30th

Am really struggling at the mo, pleased I don't have the scales as I'm suspecting they're way up in the high 10s but once my blooming routine is back to normal things will be better!!! Conal back to school Tuesday although not sure when Dans new placement starts so he will be working from home for a while. I have until the 30th before I weigh so I'm properly banning crisps etc (my lent give-ups) again as saying I'll only have one bag a day doesn't work, I need to stay away full stop!

Am going spinning this morning which I'm expecting to hurt as not been for a couple of months & my back isn't 100% but I'll just have to take it steady!

The disruption of my routine ruins everything! I struggled being off work over the easter break.

I have every confidence that when you get your routine back the 5:2 mojo will also come whizzing back :)

Thanks Stack! Today going ok, I haven't had anything yet & am just popping out so will be a while til I do & we are going to dads for tea but he's doing hd chilli & I'll just not have any rice with it. May take some veg to do with it so I don't feel let out.

Off swimming this afternoon but with the boy so probably won't do much swimming!!

Well I got my scales down & tonight I'm currently 6lb higher than my last morning official weigh in which at first I freaked at but I know it will come down & to be blunt I bloody well deserve it. If I can get back down by next weigh in on 30th I'll be happy

Well I got my scales down & tonight I'm currently 6lb higher than my last morning official weigh in which at first I freaked at but I know it will come down & to be blunt I bloody well deserve it. If I can get back down by next weigh in on 30th I'll be happy

Oh boo to that! But you know it's evening vs morning, water and all that shizz! I'm sure it'll be down before the end of the month.

How are you doing, back in the zone?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Completely back in the zone good fast on Monday & a 1630 non fast yesterday. Fast again today with hopefully a 1600er tomorrow then Friday was planning on a mini fast around 800 just to kick the metabolism up the arse! Totm started yesterday & MN is not playing nice!

Completely back in the zone good fast on Monday & a 1630 non fast yesterday. Fast again today with hopefully a 1600er tomorrow then Friday was planning on a mini fast around 800 just to kick the metabolism up the arse! Totm started yesterday & MN is not playing nice!

Well done On the fasts x

Back