At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Scales this morning 11:8:4 but I'm fine with that after 3 up days. Another up today then I've got my fasts tomorrow & Wednesday. Am confident I should see a loss on Thursday

Morning.. Just catching up on everyone's diaries .. It's great that you are firmly in the 11's xx

Morning.. Just catching up on everyone's diaries .. It's great that you are firmly in the 11's xx

You never popped over to my new one yet! ! :(

Oh lexie I love oddities but I don't dare buy them in. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well a good up day 1500 cals & I went to the gym. Down day tomorrow but not as desperate for it as normal as most weeks I've had a bad day I need to recover from but not this time. Bit constipated again (sorry tmi) which is making me feel a bit eurgh

Try some grapefruit .. I know u don't like prunes ;) have less kcals

So scales say 11:9:0 after 4 up days a gain of 0.4lb from official but that's ok I'll take that. Am hoping to see 11:7 something officially come Thursday. I ache this morning quite a lot from weight work at the gym yesterday especially my thighs from the squats & leg presses so I may even be retaining water. Down day today all planned out, going to take a prawn salad for my lunch & I have a small (probably 3/4 max) leftover portion of Spanish chicken which I'll have for tea which would bring me in at just under 500 but may get some raspberries in case I get nibbly later. I normally work a 12-8 on a Mondau but I swapped with a colleague & am working 945-515 which I don't think I'm gonna like as haven't work a day shift on a Monday for years!!!

Last edited:
Enjoy your work (what work do you do?) and enjoy your DD. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I work for the local water authority, in the operational management centre (posh word for emergency call centre ;)) have done it for 16 years & love it (most of the time). Am going to the gym after work which I may regret with only a prawn salad I'll just take it easy although thighs are killing today from weights yesterday!!!

I found the start of my run yesterday tricky - it was 5pm and I hadn't eaten anything - but was ok once I got going :) good luck at gym

I'm fasting today too and wakened this morning starving! Not a good start but I've had loads of water/green tea/coffee and that is keeping me going. We can do this!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had about 200 cals for my lunch (prawn salad) which is more than I normally have so I should be ok for the gym......

That's a tiny poo gain... Well done after an up day that's amazing x

That's a tiny poo gain... Well done after an up day that's amazing x

After 4 up days so I'm thrilled!!!

Managed the gym although I know I didn't have as much energy. They started doing insanity class & just watching it killed me!!! People looked like they wanted to cry when then came out. Oh I really new my tea now x

Scales 11:7:8 this morning with one up day today & tomorrow's down day to go so it's looking hopeful for a loss this week as long as today goes ok which it's planned to

Back