At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

I would go with 2 I think the post above is spot on xx

Slightly naughty up day today but should be around 1600, son had an award at school today & hubby has been offered promotion at work so we are celebrating

Scales same again 11:7:4 this morning. Today food wise I'm not she's about as have my friends funeral at 12 & it's about 80 miles away so leaving the office at 845 with a car full of colleagues & probably won't be home til 4ish I'd think.... I know his dad has put on food but knowing what I get like at funerals I can't see I'll be hungry....

Well diet not good today ended up with fish & chips for tea, planned to cook but for back from funeral with headache & very tired (always happens when I've been upset) hubby suggested it & I went for it although didn't eat it all so only just over cals although both breakfast (poached eggs on toast in a little pub) & lunch (m&s buffet) are complete guesses calorie wise. Am expecting scales to be quite up in the morning but if I can claw a sts this week I'll be ok with it

I'm sure u will be fine by Thursday :)

My thoughts are with you today too.,

Hope the funeral went as well as these things can x

Hope the funeral went as well as these things can x

Thanks honey it was heartbreakingly sad but so lovely to be able to show his dad & brother how much we loved him. I'm very tired & have a stinking head but that's crying for you hey! Thanks everyone for your kind words x

Well two things that made me happy today & I will show you photos of both, eek!!! Just an overweight bmi not obese or morbidly obese as it was & 11:6 something

Attachments

• image-3609223168.jpg
    image-3609223168.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 76
  • image-2441149271.jpg
    image-2441149271.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 74
Well two things that made me happy today & I will show you photos of both, eek!!! Just an overweight bmi not obese or morbidly obese as it was & 11:6 something

2 things to celebrate today .. Well done xx

Back