At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Today ended up around 1900 cals which considering we were out for a Mexican I'm happy with. I will see what tomorrow brings. I'm meant to be doing my best mates mum & sisters nails for her wedding but not sure what's happening. Am out for lunch with another friend & may do sausage & mash for tea

Started the 30 abs challenge today. Will do my before photos & measurements in the morning though as forgot today

Oh dear my scales don't like Mexicans lol! 2lb up but it's not real so I'm ok with it (well maybe not 100%)...... I woke up this morning with really bad stomach ache & thought ah ok totm will arrive today & then realised it's more likely the 60 ab crunches I did last night before bed, I'm a div sometimes!!!

Oh dear my scales don't like Mexicans lol! 2lb up but it's not real so I'm ok with it (well maybe not 100%)...... I woke up this morning with really bad stomach ache & thought ah ok totm will arrive today & then realised it's more likely the 60 ab crunches I did last night before bed, I'm a div sometimes!!!

That will just be food and perhaps water round your abs if you are aching x

Yeah I know it's not real but it's made me realise I can't do this relaxed thing I said I was going to do so I'm aiming for 1600 cals on up days

Aaah but yesterday was an unusual high day as you had a meal out xx

Two photos that sum up my day... Ooh new shoes :) & sunburn fail :(

Attachments

• image-3250060245.jpg
    image-3250060245.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 51
  • image-2407125544.jpg
    image-2407125544.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 54
And a third one to show how bored I am of the World Cup already. While the match is on & hubby is saying what the commentators say before they do I've been busy shellacking

Attachments

• image-4075197533.jpg
    image-4075197533.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 43
And a third one to show how bored I am of the World Cup already. While the match is on & hubby is saying what the commentators say before they do I've been busy shellacking

All these feet shots are freaking me out lol
But very pretty x

Very pretty! :) I'm so glad my husband detests football, lol. :D xx

I will be driven mad by it for the group stages then when England inevitably crash out he'll be depressed for a week (as will I cos he bought us both England shirts today & I'll be thinking what a waste of money). Good to see I believe in our boys hey! Now if Becks were still playing I'd be glued to the screen & licking it ;)

I will be driven mad by it for the group stages then when England inevitably crash out he'll be depressed for a week (as will I cos he bought us both England shirts today & I'll be thinking what a waste of money). Good to see I believe in our boys hey! Now if Becks were still playing I'd be glued to the screen & licking it ;)

Haha me too.. No one to enjoy watching anymore. X

How with a 1500 cal day & 11000 steps have I gained another 1/2lb overnight???? My period arrived yesterday evening so I was hoping it'd be down ggggrrrr x

Just under 1700 cals today as long as I don't get pre-match nibble attack ;) & I'm not going to worry about that as Kitty has proved this week you can still lose without being obsessive I just have to see what the scales say on Thursday

Prematch nibbled so after lots of reading on the FB page I'm going to eat my tdee today tomorrow & Tuesday & strict 500 cal fasts Monday & Wednesday but have a feeling may get a sts this week as have confused my body but (& remind me of this) I'm ok with that

I've been saying to people for forever that you don't need to diet on non fast days. The beauty of this way of eating is that the fast days do all the hard work for you. I know it's hard to trust it but your body will adjust and you will lose. I've eaten my TDEE at least on UDs since the start...and it's worked. You need to relax and not panic...we'll all chip in to get something to steady your nerves :p

Back