At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Had a lovely day although it was quite chilly as very overcast & windy. Walked about 5 miles & did the day within cals as didn't have tea, just wasn't hungry. Am hoping for a 1lb loss this week

11:4:0 this morning & I'm good with that. Fasting today with carrot & coriander soup & a ready meal with enough cals for maybe a small pack of sushi for a snack

11.3:0 this morning so with a good day today & a fast tomorrow I should get a loss this week. Have a monster headache this morning & hope once I've had a drink & breakfast it will go as I've got a meeting at work & am helping a return to work colleague after her mat leave so need brain working!

Ending on around 1500 cals but no Zumba or gym tonight, I was tired & grumpy so decided to stay home & pack the Avon order instead. Done that now so as soon as I've done the boys bedtime story I'm gonna have a bath & early night with my book. Not sure what's up but I'm in a proper grump

Well the scales didn't put me in any better a mood they are playing let's bounce all over the place & annoy our lady owner! 11:4:0 this morning so 1/2lb up on official weigh in with 2 fasts already done so fasting today & normally only lose 1/2-3/4lb so may well be looking at a sts again this week... This damn final 3.5lbs is really making me work for it!!!!

I can hear the "grump" from here :) sending positive vibes and a stern virtual warning to your scales, Behave!!

It will happen .. Believe in yourself and let the fast magic happen :) although it could take a while if your body is being stubborn :)

I can hear the "grump" from here :) sending positive vibes and a stern virtual warning to your scales, Behave!! It will happen .. Believe in yourself and let the fast magic happen :) although it could take a while if your body is being stubborn :)

Body appears to be being very bloody stubborn :(

Back