At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Good down day yesterday clearly, scales 11:12:2 so 1.2lb to get a sts. I'm hoping with a controlled UD today & my DD tomorrow i will be ok but if not it's deserved after my weekend away so I'd take it

Trouble is though once I start eating I don't stop lol!

Breakfast was a bacon butty
Snack of graze box basil & tomato pizza & half an orange
Lunch of gammon (cooked this morning) with salad & a bag of French fries
Another snack of 1/3 of a graze Jaffa flapjack (damn the boy for leaving it unattended)
Tea will be my kofta meatballs with rice & tomato salsa.
Should be around 1500 cals

I've done 4 hours of ironing & will go to Zumba class tonight so not a bad UD & am hoping with a DD tomorrow all will be ok

Sounds good! Enjoy your Zumba class - drink loads of water :)

Like the sound of your meatballs Lexie yum yum

Like the sound of your meatballs Lexie yum yum

500g lean minced steak
Medium red onion
1tsp ground coriander
1tsp ground cumin
2 big cloves garlic

Combine all in food processor shape in to 10 balls & cook in oven for about 30 mins on 150. Then you can either serve as are with salad & pitta or drop them in a sauce. They're lovely x

mmm nice. I'll give those a try. I like the sound of the coriander and cumin, itll make a change from mine as I put Worcester sauce in mine. I don't have a food processor like but I can get by without :)

mmm nice. I'll give those a try. I like the sound of the coriander and cumin, itll make a change from mine as I put Worcester sauce in mine. I don't have a food processor like but I can get by without :)

You can do the same flat in pittas & it's a bit like a donner kebab x

Scales this morning 11:11:8 with today being a DD, am hoping that a DD will shift that 0.8lb & make tomorrow official a sts, daren't hope for more... Have decided to continue 4:3 for now but have one day at the weekend that's a high UD to keep my body guessing. This weekends will be Sunday when I'm out with my friend at our favourite Italian!

Scales looking good, Lexie, have a great DD (me too) and fingers crossed for those scales tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Scales looking good, Lexie, have a great DD (me too) and fingers crossed for those scales tomorrow. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Will be harder than normal as when I finish work at 1 I'm going to a hospital appt with hubby (wisdom teeth ouch!) so won't be able to have soup so have some raspberries & a graze punnet with me & then my ready meal for tea...

Hows your DD going?

Hows your DD going?

Well I made it but it was hard! Ended at 560 as ended up having a couple of boiled sweets as felt dizzy about 330 & figured better to do that than binge....

Official weigh in tomorrow I'm nervous & excited in case there is a loss not just a sts

Back