At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Fingers crossed for sts, sounds like you have got straight back on plan, well done x

Anyone else lay in bed morning of official weigh on refusing to move until the poo fairy has visited ;) No? Ok just me then....

Excuse the half picked off toenails (another job for today!!) but I'm very happy to report a 1.2lb loss this week & more importantly that's the least I've weighed since Jan 2013 & am now only 2.8lb above what I got to at my lowest in Dec 2012.... 13.8lbs to goal now. And a total loss in just under 4 weeks of 11.8lbs which I'm thrilled at

Attachments

• image-2604964535.jpg
    image-2604964535.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 89
Ah that's amazing lexie. Really pleased for u! Just shows it works if u stick with it which is what I've needed to be reminded of this week xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone I'm so happy. A friend bought me this for Christmas & it's the most it's said!

Attachments

• image-592860283.jpg
    image-592860283.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 125
UD today but have to be honest & say I had 1690 cals, would have been within but got nibbles when back from town so had a sneaky bag of crisps. I didn't need them so am a bit cross with myself but I did go to Zumba tonight. Did a lovely pasta recipe tonight that was like a carbonara with chicken & mushrooms & broccoli, was really delicious & quick to cook. About 1/2 an hour from beginning to end!

Last edited:
Congrats on a fabulous result!!

We'll done, that's amazing., jealous muchly :)

Is it worth a try babe for a couple of weeks? Just to get it moving & get close to that 11.... There are a fair few people who 5:2 combining it with SW... I really think it's the best thing I ever did x

Is it worth a try babe for a couple of weeks? Just to get it moving & get close to that 11.... There are a fair few people who 5:2 combining it with SW... I really think it's the best thing I ever did x

I just don't think I am that ready yet, feeling quite motivate with Sw this week so think I will play out April and reassess.. I have just got back to the running and dont think it is wise just yet x

Back