At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Lexie2005 said:
I completely understand!!! See the scales today say 11:10:2 which after an up day I guess is to be expected, it's only 0.6lb higher than official weigh in on Thursday, I still have 2 fasts to go & totm due mid week so could be that too but it's stressed me out about today & am already thinking maybe I shouldn't have a relaxed day as who knows what that could make it say tomorrow......... Hubby now wants to BBQ for friends coming which is in some ways better than cooking pasta type things. Am so torn what to do at lunchtime.....

It's a real problem, isn't it?! I'm having to constantly give myself a stern telling off, because the rational part of my mind knows I'm being daft, but it's fighting a losing battle, lol. :) xx

And stop getting on those scales! Once a week is enough :)

Lol, it's only cause mine are under the bed out of sight is why I don't weigh myself every day. But I know how much weight bounces around on this diet day to day.

See people who know me of old know I can't stop! I always have to do it else I fall off the wagon x

The day you go a week without weighing so will I heheh ;)

Well I can assure you all now I'm definitely NOT weighing tomorrow, well over 2000 cals consumed today & I feel so ill.... I need a fast day so badly, feel very poorly!!!

Hubby has just hidden the scales from me, I got on tonight & I know from what they said tomorrow morning would be horrific so they're gone maybe even til Thursday as for the next couple of days I know they'd be horrible & risk me spiralling

Now calm down, 1 bad day will certainly not ruin all your hard work so stop worrying. Hiding the scales does sound like a good idea, to protect you from yourself! Keep on keeping on, you'll be fine x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

DD today & am so pleased, still feel eurgh from yesterday!!!! Am also very pleased I made hubby hide the scales as I know they'd have majorly freaked me out!

Enjoy your DD Lexie and I'm glad you didn't weigh in, any gain, if there even was one, will be gone before you ever see it :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'll help you honey, I've just tortured myself by opening my graze box to see what they sent lol

Well I've been busy tidying the junk cupboard so haven't really been bothered up to now & plan to try & wait til 1 to eat.....

And KB I'm not planning on weighing until Thursday cos I have no idea how much i will have gained so it's best I don't see any gain unless I still have one on official weigh in then i will have to take it on the chin (s) ;)

Or in future just weigh after down days ;) not up days !

Back