At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

You can do it lexie! I reckon not weighing the first day is the hardest xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I managed that!!!

Have had a Productive day today, wish I had before piccies but outside my bedroom is a full length cupboard that was up to the ceiling with junk, old rubbish & 15 year old tins of half used paint. Well no more it's now my overspill wardrobe...

Attachments

• image-2627341136.jpg
    image-2627341136.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 84
Oh you're absolutely right, these things have got to be done! They look gorgeous anyway. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I've got 3 in there I've paid 99p for but my favourites are a lace & satin dress with the £199 label on that I paid £7 for & a black bridesmaid dress/ballgown I paid £5 that had been worn once (sadly the night I wore it I threw mayo down it & it hasn't quite come out)

Attachments

• image-3534197695.jpg
    image-3534197695.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 91
  • image-1433130399.jpg
    image-1433130399.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 96
I have a cupboard like yours. Its supposed to be the overspill from my overspill wardrobe, but its full of junk lol, must get it sorted! Good to keep active on a DD tho :)

I have a cupboard like yours. Its supposed to be the overspill from my overspill wardrobe, but its full of junk lol, must get it sorted! Good to keep active on a DD tho :)

Definitely kept me busy. I'm seriously considering going to bed soon I'm really hungry :(

That rumbling? It's only hunger, just a feeling, you can overcome that easy. LOVE the dresses. UD tomorrow remember and you can have WHATEVER you want. Enjoy x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm not having anything but I do plan on a lovely subway for lunch as we are at a a shopping outlet & that seems the best choice. Sausage & mash for tea..... Maybe crumpets for breakfast. OMG soooo rumbly now lol

Well I managed a day without weighing which for me is good ;) Found the scales last night & just weighed, not keen on what they said as I'm still 2.2lb up from last official weigh in (11:12:0) but I've got Zumba tonight & a DD tomorrow so maybe I'll be ok. If not I accept it & also totm is due tomorrow or Thursday which won't help..... Days off once a week blowing the cals are not happening again I am sure about that!

Lexie2005 said:
Well I managed a day without weighing which for me is good ;) Found the scales last night & just weighed, not keen on what they said as I'm still 2.2lb up from last official weigh in (11:12:0) but I've got Zumba tonight & a DD tomorrow so maybe I'll be ok. If not I accept it & also totm is due tomorrow or Thursday which won't help..... Days off once a week blowing the cals are not happening again I am sure about that!

Oh Lexie (head in hands!!). ;) xx

Come on ladies you can't pretend you're shocked??? You should be proud of me that even though I found them last night I didn't weigh until this morning ;)

Lol I think you have a GPS tracker on them there scales ;)

Lol I think you have a GPS tracker on them there scales ;)

Lol I reckon you're right ;)

Just been to a shopping outlet for a couple of hours. Got some new workout trousers but am a bit worried if they'll look horrendous as they're tight stuff but we'll see....

Lexie please don't regret having your blow-out...surely that's what this plan is designed to allow for. It gives you the empowerment of not having guilt or obsessiveness around food. It's a different story if every UD is a massive blow out but realistically if you're fasting and not eating significantly in excess on other days then you will see slow and steady losses. You have done so amazingly well!

Back