At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Hmmm yeah that's possible if I do 4:3 I should be having 1725 to make it an average of 1200 a day..... Maybe I'll try that this week & see what happens. Thanks for your support & advice as always x

Hmmm yeah that's possible if I do 4:3 I should be having 1725 to make it an average of 1200 a day..... Maybe I'll try that this week & see what happens. Thanks for your support & advice as always x

That makes sense :)

I think that's a good idea too, Lexie. You don't want your body to get used to an average of 1,000 cals a day, or it will grab onto any excess you eat and refuse to lose! :) xx

I think that's a good idea too, Lexie. You don't want your body to get used to an average of 1,000 cals a day, or it will grab onto any excess you eat and refuse to lose! :) xx

Yeah good old Kitty hey that hadn't dawned on me when I went back to 4:3, I'd worked out my cals on 5:2 & didn't up them when I went back to 3 fasts a week. Let's hope I get a whoosh lol xx

Last edited:
Down day today is definitely required, wasn't sure whether to do 3 this week but hubby bought loads of nibbly bits for godsons overnight stay & I ended up scoffing last night so reckon it was about a 3000 cal up day so scales reflecting that this morning with an almost 3lb gain so now have to work hard this week but I can do it. Totm has arrived this morning so hopefully that will help with losing some

Enjoy your DD and you know you didn't eat enough to put on 3 proper pounds overnight so that will be gone in no time.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Am meant to be fasting today but can't decide whether to do tomorrow instead as not sure I'm gonna manage it today but if I don't fast today scales are likely to say something even more horrific tomorrow

Well you did say you were going to up the calories :) Well done on sticking with the fast today, you'll be glad you did come the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well you did say you were going to up the calories :) Well done on sticking with the fast today, you'll be glad you did come the weekend. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hmmm well there is upping & there is flying sky high which I think was what I did yesterday ;)

Back