At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Right everyone I need your help, I've got 10 weeks & 5 days to get to goal, I'd like to be at 10:10 for my 1000th day on mfp which will be my birthday too if I've just worked it out right, July 2nd so please help keep me on track x

The Torture of watching MasterChef on a fasting day while preparing fish & chips for the boys & watching them eat it while you have a tin of tomato soup. All I can say is my scales had better bloody appreciate it tomorrow!!!!

You can do it Lexie!! 10st 10lbs is kind of a figure I have in mind too, as it would represent a 50% weight loss for me, so let's aim for that together! And funny you should mention the 1,000 days too, because I recently worked out when it would be 1,000 days since I started on MFP, and it's 27th April. I won't be at 10st 10lbs by then though, not after my current blow-out - I'm actually sitting here envying you your fast day because I feel sick, lol. :D xx

You can do it Lexie!! 10st 10lbs is kind of a figure I have in mind too, as it would represent a 50% weight loss for me, so let's aim for that together! And funny you should mention the 1,000 days too, because I recently worked out when it would be 1,000 days since I started on MFP, and it's 27th April. I won't be at 10st 10lbs by then though, not after my current blow-out - I'm actually sitting here envying you your fast day because I feel sick, lol. :D xx

We will do it together babe although I'm sure the way you're flying that even with Easter off you'll be there well before me!!! And see I'm envying your lunch out cos I'm desperate for something yummy but I can go to bed soon then it will be morning & cooked breakfast time!

Lexie2005 said:
We will do it together babe although I'm sure the way you're flying that even with Easter off you'll be there well before me!!! And see I'm envying your lunch out cos I'm desperate for something yummy but I can go to bed soon then it will be morning & cooked breakfast time!

Lol, well if it helps I feel really sick! Got some of my Christmas chocs out this evening and it just about finished me off, to the extent that I couldn't face having any dinner!! :D xx

Thanks everyone I'm so happy. A friend bought me this for Christmas & it's the most it's said!

I want one so badly that is amazing

Happy up day ;)

Thank you. I still find it strange that we go to bed on a fasting day starving but next morning we don't feel as bad. It's as though our bodies aren't expecting food.... Haven't had breakfast yet although admit I slept til 9am. I am really pleased I fasted yesterday now though as scales showing 11:11:8 which I know is still 2lb up from my lowest official weigh in but it's only 1.2lb from where I was on Thursday so I'm hoping with sensible up days (although tomorrow's roast beef dinner will be hard) 2 more fasts & exercise I will record a loss this week

Well a good up day, ended at around 1600 which is lower than I said I was gonna do I know but tomorrow may be slightly higher due to Easter Sunday lunch. Today has been carb heavy, well bread heavy but it's been lovely, breakfast was bacon & mushroom sandwiches, lunch was French stick & cheese & tea was a fakeaway, beef donner kebabs with pitta, salad & slimming world chips but with garlic & chilli seasoning ground on to them, was lush! Am hoping that even after an up day scales won't jump tomorrow & I'm waiting & hoping for that whoosh downwards Kitty thinks I'm due ;)

Sounds like a very restrained up day...but very yummy! I'm looking forward to easter choc...its been many years since I've allowed myself easter choc :)

So pleased I had a controlled dd as scales this morning were 11:10:4 which is lower than last official weigh in so I'm hoping as long as I keep today controlled I will show a loss come official weigh in on Thursday.....

Last edited:
Well done Hun, enjoy your Easter Sunday x

Which scales to you have Lexie? Mine only measure to the nearest half pound, I would like something a little more accurate.

Back