At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Which scales to you have Lexie? Mine only measure to the nearest half pound, I would like something a little more accurate.
They're salter ones that measure 0.2lb increments. I got them on eBay they were about £20 & they're great. It's these ones but these are a refurb & not sure of trust them on accuracy lol

Attachments

• image-3009658664.jpg
    image-3009658664.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 60
Thank you, I'll have to take a look. I have just been looking at something similar in Argos, must be an updated model. £24 like!

Thank you, I'll have to take a look. I have just been looking at something similar in Argos, must be an updated model. £24 like!

I know they're not cheap but I'd had my last set 10 years & they only broke cos hubby hid them from me in the carboot when temperatures dropped to minus 14!!!!

Am sooooo full from my roast beef tea, don't think down day tomorrow will be hard as feel like I ate 2 days worth!!!

I know they're not cheap but I'd had my last set 10 years & they only broke cos hubby hid them from me in the carboot when temperatures dropped to minus 14!!!!

Oh :8855:

I have some Tanita ones which I have had for many years, but they are a bit bashed. I put them down a little too hard once (many years ago) when I didn't get the loss I was hoping for. A bit shocking for me as Im usually not that kind of person at all. :eek:

Glad you enjoyed your roast dinner :)

As suspected the roast dinner has made the scales very unhappy!!!! 11:12:2 this morning which I'm hoping is not real, down day today then plan a very controlled up day tomorrow with Zumba class & a down day Wednesday. Was hoping to see 11:9 something again this week but am thinking that's looking doubtful now :(

Ok how stupid is this??? Had a bath, dried my hair, had a wee & as I was washing my hands he scales shouted me & they are now saying 11:10:4, I've got off & back on, left it 5 minutes & done it again & still say it so I'm now more hopeful....

I'm telling you I can lose half a pound just washing my face! Hope the lower one sticks around for you.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm telling you I can lose half a pound just washing my face! Hope the lower one sticks around for you. Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It had better do cos even though I didn't think it would be today's down day is proving hard! Just been to Morrisons & discovered Kerry low low (like the cheese) do ready meals some as low as 233 cals so bought a few of them & it means if I get desperate today I can have 2

Weight watchers have a cottage pie at 199 cals and chicken hotpot and beef hotpot around the 220 mark. They are quite tasty too, although isn't everything on a DD?? I have also discovered my local Spar are doing Slender sausages at 30 cals each! Gluten free too so will suit smallest son. (and only 1/2 syn according to my sister, I don't know about these things)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Have to keep an eye out for those, I go in Morrisons now and again

Have to keep an eye out for those, I go in Morrisons now and again

They're frozen ones & best part is they're a quid!!!

Well I've been wondering about the scales all day & what happened this morning & from what they say now (before my tea) the lower figure appears to have been the right one.... I'm a happy girl.... For now ;)

They're frozen ones & best part is they're a quid!!!

Well I've been wondering about the scales all day & what happened this morning & from what they say now (before my tea) the lower figure appears to have been the right one.... I'm a happy girl.... For now ;)

Good news :) and about the ready meals. DD done, Yay! I love the up days! What's a controlled up day, you mentioned you're doing one tomorrow.?

Well that's how silly my body is, 11:10:4 again this morning so fast day didn't bring it down. Never mind one more to go until official weigh in

Well that's how silly my body is, 11:10:4 again this morning so fast day didn't bring it down. Never mind one more to go until official weigh in

You've done a lot of exercise and gardening .. It will be water .. Drink drink drink xz

Back