At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

And pee pee pee :sign0131::sign0131::sign0131:

Today food wise been a good one & exercise but sadly a friend of mine passed away this morning, 37 years old diagnosed with pancreatic cancer less than 11 weeks ago. It's been a very sad day in the office but I'm not gonna do my normal & turn to food x

Today food wise been a good one & exercise but sadly a friend of mine passed away this morning, 37 years old diagnosed with pancreatic cancer less than 11 weeks ago. It's been a very sad day in the office but I'm not gonna do my normal & turn to food x

I'm so sorry to hear that Hun.. Well done on your good food day, hopefully the scales will recognise that for you tomorrow x

Sorry to hear about your friend Lexi :bighug:

Sorry to hear your sad news.. Hugs you can get upset as you need too and not let food get in the way!

Thanks everyone, we knew he was terminal but it happened so much quicker than we expected which in some ways I'm pleased about knowing what a proud man he was.

Really don't think I'm gonna lose again this week & although I was very naughty Thursday I would have hoped to have seen a loss this week. May have to reassess what I'm doing although I still want to fast just not sure how

That's sad. My friends husband died of the same in his early forties, leaving 3 young children. It's horrible. Look after yourself xxx

That's so sad. Hope you're ok xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks honey, I'll be ok. Haven't seen the other friends who like me visited him before he had to move to his dads 60 miles away a few weeks ago. I like that I was the last person to see him & how lovely my last hospital visit was, I took him a maccyds & told him I'd see him soon & had a massive hug as I left so although we both knew it was goodbye we didn't say it.... I think when I see them tomorrow at work it will hit me & we may well be wrecks x

But there is always the comfort that there will be somebody there to grieve with you tomorrow. Grieving on your own is the most difficult of all.

Well fasting day today with the scales saying 11:10:6 so I'm hoping tomorrow it will be lower although I didn't lose anything from my fast on Monday so we will see... I just have to keep with it & keep faith it will work

Back