At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

You can do it ! Just remember that :) drink loads of liquid :)

Have remembered today how much easier fasting is when I'm at work!!! Managed no problem on just my soup up to now

Well I'm hoping to see a small loss in the morning as I weigh the same tonight as I did this morning. Think last week was 11:10:4, I didn't record it as it was higher than week befores 11:9:8 so we shall see what the morning brings......

Have decided to 5:2 this week (from tomorrow) & have 1500 on non fast days see what my losses are like next week as not sure 4:3 is any more beneficial to me

Have decided to 5:2 this week (from tomorrow) & have 1500 on non fast days see what my losses are like next week as not sure 4:3 is any more beneficial to me

I think that's a good idea, if you see huge benefits that's a different matter x

First of all thank you all for your support while I've melted down..... Anyways it's not exactly a whoosh but I have a loss. It's 1.2lb lower than 2 weeks ago which up until then had been lowest & 1.8lb lower than last weeks so I'm happy.... 5:2 for me this week though & see if I get my 11:7 something back with that. I'm having a little competition with a friend to see who can get closest to 11:0 by May half term which I hope will encourage me...

Attachments

• image-2915202727.jpg
    image-2915202727.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 85
First of all thank you all for your support while I've melted down..... Anyways it's not exactly a whoosh but I have a loss. It's 1.2lb lower than 2 weeks ago which up until then had been lowest & 1.8lb lower than last weeks so I'm happy.... 5:2 for me this week though & see if I get my 11:7 something back with that. I'm having a little competition with a friend to see who can get closest to 11:0 by May half term which I hope will encourage me...

Fantastic and Great news that you have had a loss .. Recon it's prob all the stress and worry you put your self through ;)

You need to let the "fasting" work it's magic, some weeks it's inches some weeks it's weight and other times it's both!

I'm so happy for you getting past the 12's !! You can do this just believe in yourself and the method :)

Excellent, a well deserved whoosh! I had a little whoosh on the scales yesterday morning but probably ruined it all during the day. Good for you.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone! Had a good up day of 1500 cals & an aquafit class (blimey I ache) and another up day tomorrow which will be weird as Friday is normally a fast day on 4:3. Am also going to try not to weigh this week.... Yeah ok don't all choke at once ;)

Thanks everyone! Had a good up day of 1500 cals & an aquafit class (blimey I ache) and another up day tomorrow which will be weird as Friday is normally a fast day on 4:3. Am also going to try not to weigh this week.... Yeah ok don't all choke at once ;)

Well done Hun, good luck with the not weighing x

Back