At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Really difficult fast today & it's been a 600er but I'm not gonna beat myself up over that as it was that or binge & eat my body weight in crap!

Gggrrrr well the fast that almost killed me only lost me 1/2lb!!!! I'm still 2lb up on official weigh in & haven't decided whether to fast Monday as normal & weigh Tuesday officially or fast again Thursday & weigh Friday......

Gggrrrr well the fast that almost killed me only lost me 1/2lb!!!! I'm still 2lb up on official weigh in & haven't decided whether to fast Monday as normal & weigh Tuesday officially or fast again Thursday & weigh Friday......

You due lady time Hun? X x

I was going to say that it is not good to fast when you have acupuncture :) .. Oops bit late now

It better to eat normally on days you have acupuncture :) at least that's what I read - also what I experienced when I've had acupuncture on my shoulder.

It better to eat normally on days you have acupuncture :) at least that's what I read - also what I experienced when I've had acupuncture on my shoulder.

That will work on normally then as acupuncture on Saturdays & don't normally fast on a Saturday it was only cos of my bday falling on a normal fast day....

Been a pig this morning, bloody brownie mixture & tasting that they're ok means about 3 pieces of brownie consumed.... If the scales had said different this morning I wouldn't have done it. Isn't it silly how the scales control out mood?

So pleased I'm not on my own then....
Horrendous scales currently 11:5:5 so don't see how the hell I'm gonna claw this back in the next few days. May not weigh officially this week especially with my birthday on Wednesday. So fast today, up tomorrow & Wednesday & fast Thursday then back to normal Monday Wednesday.

Wow aww inspiring losses, sorry todays being a toughy hope this evening goes a lil easier, coffee, yankee candles and cleaning here so keeping busy ..

I wonder what makes some fasts so much more crappy than others ?? x

Back