At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

How do you make your little quiches? And leave the scales alone!!!

Cooked the bacon (medallions) chopped up cherry tomatoes, other ones sauté onions & grate cheese. Beat the eggs (meant to add 2tbsp milk mine was off so couldn't) then pour over & bake at 200 for 25-30 minutes. They were amazing & worked out at just under 80 cals each so would be great tea on fast day, 3 with salad for 300 cals!

Scales were 11:1:5 which was better than I was stressing about. Now on my way to Dorset for the weekend for hubby to do his sea swim & tomorrow is our 11th wedding anniversary

Well today has ended up being my naughty day after struggling to find anywhere for tea that wasn't heaving, ended up in TGI Fridays & thought I'd been healthy opted for a chicken breast burger & having a salad accompaniment thinking it would bring the calories down but then discovered the burger alone was 1100 calories!!!! The salad was 250 so huuuuge amounts of cals for hardly any food. Will be sensible tomorrow & damage limitation

Oh Lexie don't worry about the calories! Enjoy yourself and have a great weekend :) x

I know what you mean Ali I just don't want to lose what I saw on Friday. Planning a 1600 tomorrow & a 1400 Sunday then b2b Monday/Tuesday. Now I think about what was in the burger, chicken breast bacon cheese on a brioche bun maybe I get why it was so high.

Attachments

• image-4015948528.jpg
    image-4015948528.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 54
I'm sure I'll find her tomorrow lol

She's making a slight appearance tonight, looking like a 5-6lb gain but a lot of that will be water & actual food weight. Also haven't had a visit from the pf since Thursday. Back to back fast tomorrow & Tuesday is the plan then out with a friend for tea on Wednesday & then fast again Thursday & make official weigh in Friday this week & hoping to be back to 11:2ish

Back