At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well we all survived but sadly no change on the scales this morning. Planning day 2 of my back to back today but admit to being nervous about it as not sure how this will go. Last b2b I had a monster headache & ended up in bed at 7 but tonight I have Zumba then drinks with the girlies afterwards

Well looking good for managing it. Got Zumba in an hour then drinks then I need to dye my hair so won't have time to think about food lol x

11:4.25 so back to back fasts lost me 1.75lb. Honestly? Little bit disappointed with that. Out with mate for tea tonight but will do my best to behave & then fast again Thursday & back to normal Monday & Wednesday next week so next official weigh in will be next Friday. Had hoped to shift the gain & be 11:0 by then as it's also day 1100 since I joined mfp but it isn't looking likely. Oh well can't change what I did at the weekend

What you did at the weekend was live life, enjoy yourself and spend time with your lovely family. Wasn't it worth it? Well done on the back to back x

What you did at the weekend was live life, enjoy yourself and spend time with your lovely family. Wasn't it worth it? Well done on the back to back x

Hell yeah weekend was along but the lard I inhaled wasn't necessary, never mind I had fun.

Starving today I can't seem to fill myself, am already at about 1000 cals. Am blaming my damn period & going with it. Fasting again tomorrow so that will sort it out

Thanks ladies think I will, just want to shift this gain or at least a chunk of it but I know I will I suppose it's not a race is it

11:4:5 this morning which I'm more than happy with after a 1900er yesterday. Just remembered I have a 4 hour meeting from 10-2 today so a fast may well be easy. Am gonna take my soup for after the meeting & see how I go. No pressure but no point in eating if I don't need to

Hmmm didn't manage a fast! Ended the day at 1600ish due to cake & nibbles at a colleagues retirement presentation. But I went to Zumba so I'm not beating myself up. I'll get back down again when my body is ready to

Good for you Lexie x Like you said it's not a race and you still have to live life and enjoy yourself or what's the point :D

Absolutely it's been 3 years next week since my journey began so I'm happy enough & know this is now for life. & for me that's more achievable with 5:2

I think you've proven to yourself time and time again that you'll get there. Just stick to what works and it'll happen. Your amazing xxx

Had a brilliant day, haven't actually had any tea as went out to Rocky Horror tonight so had a small bag of popcorn & a chuppa chup lolly. Not sure I want anything now so may just look forward to breakfast. I am now decided that I'm gonna hire the cinema for my 40th & watch it. Bloke who runs it has said as long as I pay for the licence to show it which is £120 he's happy as he will take the money behind the bar.... It's not til July but I have a plan to get the kebab place over the road to do my food. So excited already lol. This was me as Columbia this time but realised thicko put her beauty spot on the wrong side....

Attachments

• image-4021371401.jpg
    image-4021371401.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 49
Back