At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Scales were still 11:4:0 this morning which I'm happy with as that are same as official after 2 up days. Have had quite a naughty day today, no lunch as at cinema but lots of nibbles then a chippy tea. I'm sure the scales will be up in the morning but that's ok.

Am considering starting 30 day shred again as soon as I'm back at 11:0 as need to change my shape & I know it worked last time but I only for to day 9

You can't beat a chippy tea Lexie :) You can do the 30 day shred for me too..think my body would go into shock if I attempted it :rolleyes:

I was in pain last time no point pretending otherwise but my shape was changing massively. I just want to stop wobbling quite so much x

Hmmm biggish jump on the scales to 11:6:25 but I know I nibbled more than I tracked in the end yesterday as was hungry when I got home from work so ended up scoffing quite a lot of pretzels & some squares. Also not sure how much bowl licking I did. Probably looking at a sts this week but that's ok. My clothes fit & I will eventually get that 11:0

I've struggled with my fast today & almost failed for the first time ever. I went to works canteen with a mate purse in hand but didn't do it even though food was screaming at me I didn't. I'm suffering with a bad head even though I've had 2 litres of water possibly even more than that actually. I'm about to have a bath then an early night & dream about breakfast!

I've struggled with my fast today & almost failed for the first time ever. I went to works canteen with a mate purse in hand but didn't do it even though food was screaming at me I didn't. I'm suffering with a bad head even though I've had 2 litres of water possibly even more than that actually. I'm about to have a bath then an early night & dream about breakfast!

Well done on resisting .. Hope the headache goes .. Enjoy your breakfast dreaming xx

So pleased I stuck with it & I think it was Ali who said there may be a whoosh, you were right. Looking forward to breakfast today that's for sure. So it's work, food shopping, school run then tea to cook & Zumba. One of my good friends is coming back to class tonight after suffering whiplash, can't wait to have a giggle.

Attachments

• image-2183038006.jpg
    image-2183038006.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 36
Good day 1600ish eaten & lots of calorie burn with steps & Zumba so I'm hoping to record a loss this week come Thursday. Am a little worried about my fast tomorrow cos of Monday being so hard but I've got a busy day at work tomorrow so may not have time to think about it

Back