At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Down a teeny bit more today but I did have a busy day yesterday & ended up doing about 12000 steps so burn was high against a 1700 cal intake. Off spinning this morning see if we can start to tone these wobbly thighs :p then food shopping to be done

Attachments

• image-3686508201.jpg
    image-3686508201.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 51
I am very proud of you and also ridiculously jealous but it a proud way .. Well done Lexie, that's another one of us at goal ... The rest of us will be there soon I hope xx

I know.. Feel like it might be a bit sooner than now than it would have been just on SW.. 8.5lbs to go x

Told you it changed everything for me, I finally believed I could do it.

Strange feeling today, I am actually more motivated by being at goal, normally on a Saturday I pick & nibble & eat what I want but today the combination of a 55 minute killer spinning class with seeing that 10 (no matter how minutely) makes me think nooooo we don't want to lose that. Lunch was smoked salmon, prawns with beetroot & a naughty Gouda bread roll from lidl, tea is steak, mushrooms, onions, salad & potato wedges & that will probably leave me enough for something for pudding & still be in tdee

Told you it changed everything for me, I finally believed I could do it. Strange feeling today, I am actually more motivated by being at goal, normally on a Saturday I pick & nibble & eat what I want but today the combination of a 55 minute killer spinning class with seeing that 10 (no matter how minutely) makes me think nooooo we don't want to lose that. Lunch was smoked salmon, prawns with beetroot & a naughty Gouda bread roll from lidl, tea is steak, mushrooms, onions, salad & potato wedges & that will probably leave me enough for something for pudding & still be in tdee

Very good food day, I can't lie I am freaking a little today , about boozy and high cal day.. Will be over 2000 cals and my TDEE , was just under my TDEE yesterday but higher than the 1600 I have been trying to aim for.
But no plans tomorrow, I shudnt be hungover really ..so just crossing my fingers xx

Very good food day, I can't lie I am freaking a little today , about boozy and high cal day.. Will be over 2000 cals and my TDEE , was just under my TDEE yesterday but higher than the 1600 I have been trying to aim for. But no plans tomorrow, I shudnt be hungover really ..so just crossing my fingers xx

Most weeks i have had a day considerably over my tdee & if I'm honest probably a 2500 cal day & still had good losses, don't stress xx

We'll had a good day, eaten my tdee & done a spinning class. Think I'll see 11 something in the morning but I'm not stressing. Depending on how I feel in the morning I may go to the gym for a run (no athlete would of course recognise what I do as running - think Phoebe in Friends & you're about there) or if I'm feeling really hard core there's a spinning & abs class 10-11. The likelihood is I will still be in my pjs at lunchtime ;)

Well a slight gain but only 1/4lb so back at 11:0 but absolutely fine with that. Won't be at gym my back is sore & don't think it would be sensible, not sure if it was spinning, more likely when I was messing about with the boy he pulled me over & I felt a twinge then. Oh well I have plenty of ironing I can be getting on with believe me! Work tonight, am gonna take my tea with me, salsa chicken with sweet potato mash & veg I'm thinking

11:1:0 this morning but today's fast should kick that to the kerb, then an up day then another fast before official & it would be amazing to officially record 10 something. Really really tired this morning & could do with hiding in bed but I can't so best get on with it hey

Back