At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

I don't want to say I told you so hehehe.. Well done Hun xx

Long story that make me very grumpy so I'll not go in to it but Indian didn't happen so I had fish & chips for tea which were horrible :( there may be a gain tomorrow but I'm ok with that

Long story that make me very grumpy so I'll not go in to it but Indian didn't happen so I had fish & chips for tea which were horrible :( there may be a gain tomorrow but I'm ok with that

Oh no, hope you are ok.. I'll show a gain after my tea no doubt x

Don't be grumpy, you're a goal lady! A goalie!

Lol yeah I know but I'm also an absolute walk over who lets "friends" treat her appallingly & somehow they think that's ok. So so upset yet again & one day I will realise they aren't friends they're just people I work with & I don't need them to be friends, I have friends

Lol yeah I know but I'm also an absolute walk over who lets "friends" treat her appallingly & somehow they think that's ok. So so upset yet again & one day I will realise they aren't friends they're just people I work with & I don't need them to be friends, I have friends

I did wonder if someone had let you down friend wise.. I have been there so many times with work friends.. It's so hard... Hope you are feeling a bit less grumpy this morning x

Thanks ladies, I do a bit yes but that's cos the scales still say the same even with my fish & chips last night although to be honest I think it over calculated what I ate. Am going to a new class at the gym tonight, 90s dance music in the dark with glow sticks, excited muchly!!!!!

Thanks ladies, I do a bit yes but that's cos the scales still say the same even with my fish & chips last night although to be honest I think it over calculated what I ate. Am going to a new class at the gym tonight, 90s dance music in the dark with glow sticks, excited muchly!!!!!

Ooh that sounds like my kind of exercise class xx

Class was great although I went to wrong way sooooo many times. Went to the gym this morning too. 15 mins on treadmill on steep incline then 15 minutes on bike & some weights (gonna ache tomorrow) then ate loooooooads, had inlaws over & cooked a mahoosive roast, my scales tell me I've got 4lb of food in my belly since this morning (when they said 11:0:0) & I feel like they're right! Tomorrow will be a lowish day as at a Harry Potter marathon with a mate, last 4 films with just 2 breaks for food (one 45 min so subway dash & one hour long one which may be tesco express & sushi)

My mate hasn't seen the last 3 as we always went together & when she moved away she didn't want to see them without me but I didn't know so when I found out I booked us tickets!

Ali I'm ashamed of you lol!!!!

But thank you, I finally hit goal & without all you lot encouraging me & assisting me on freak out days/weeks I would never have done it x

Back