At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

I prefer the books, favourite book is prisoner but the films miss such important chunks out! Oh well Neville Longbottom in the last film makes it forgiveable. The cinema I go to which is a community project to bring it back to its old glory tried to get the actor to come but he's too big apparently. Erm hello we had Brian Blessed & the whole Red Dwarf cast his year to name just a couple, bigger than them are you....

Hope your well Lexie and on board this fast train today with me. Far too naughty a weekend here xxx

Well I'll be honest & say I'm disappointed & hoping for a big drop from today's fast as scales 11:2o this morning, they were 11:2:25 yesterday & honestly only had one day that I'd have called naughty & that was Saturday so am hoping to shift the 2.75lb I'm currently up..... Totm is due today though so that may not be helping matters. Yesterday was good but very cold, thought I knew how cold it could be but clearly not!!!!! Had to pop out in the break for lunch to buy something to keep me warm. Fast all planned today, I've had the soup maker on this morning & I have a ready meal for tea which still leaves me 100 cals to play with not sure yet what I'll do with them

WTF (sorry) is my body doing. How? I ask you how on a 512 cal fast am I 2lb heavier than this morning. Stresshead me is re-emerging from her goal cocoon!

WTF (sorry) is my body doing. How? I ask you how on a 512 cal fast am I 2lb heavier than this morning. Stresshead me is re-emerging from her goal cocoon!

I was 1lb heavier.. Blaming in my boobs of steel :(

Now say with me.. " I will not panic" breathe!!

Totm on its way.. Water retention? Has the PF been visiting ?

Xx

Itt's not hard. You've done it, haven't you? A couple of pounds here or there in the great scheme of things, *compared to what you have lost* is nothing. All together now breathe!!!

Back