At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Every day Lexie? Or what way are you working it?

I did yesterday & today & plan to so sunday or Monday too.

Scales were 1/2lb up from yesterday but I'm fine with that.....

Ate at 1145 so I have until 1945 to eat today. Gonna have takeaway for tea as have had minor surgery this morning removing some cysts so I'm feeling sorry for myself

I did yesterday & today & plan to so sunday or Monday too.

Scales were 1/2lb up from yesterday but I'm fine with that.....

Ate at 1145 so I have until 1945 to eat today. Gonna have takeaway for tea as have had minor surgery this morning removing some cysts so I'm feeling sorry for myself

Ouch, hope you feel better soon, Lexie! :) xx

Ok so 2 16:8s & I've gained 2.5lb, wasn't expecting that. Normal 1700ish day today so will see what scales say tomorrow, if I don't like them I'll do a 4:3 this week

Ok so 2 16:8s & I've gained 2.5lb, wasn't expecting that. Normal 1700ish day today so will see what scales say tomorrow, if I don't like them I'll do a 4:3 this week
Could this be a result of your procedure yesterday? Xx

Last edited:
Lowish day today 1475 but unless you count ironing no exercise. Am very uncomfortable headwise & will be heading off to bed around 830. Haven't decided whether to fast tomorrow will see what the scales say then decide

What is my body playing at? I'm another pound up this morning! I'm not fasting I refuse to do 4:3 when I'm not feeling well. I have no clue what's going on but I need to remember to trust 5:2. Am tempted to inhale contents of cupboards today mind you ;)

What is my body playing at? I'm another pound up this morning! I'm not fasting I refuse to do 4:3 when I'm not feeling well. I have no clue what's going on but I need to remember to trust 5:2. Am tempted to inhale contents of cupboards today mind you ;)

Boooo evil scales .. Could you be retaining water? xx

I bet stress is not helping! Aren't you healing? You know you will be retaining fluid around op site and body will be fighting hard to get everything back to normal?

I bet stress is not helping! Aren't you healing? You know you will be retaining fluid around op site and body will be fighting hard to get everything back to normal?

I do think this is the cause Lexie . As it's not food, and if it isn't TOTM then it's got to be this x

Thanks ladies, clearly something is happening cos I've gained 1.5lb from this morning on a fast day which just doesn't normally happen. I just desperately wanted to keep my 10 now i had it. Oh well I can get it again x

Back