At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Breath!! And repeat " I will stop freaking out!!!" Your body just needs time to recover :)

KittyBling said:
I always feel crap when my hair needs washed.

Oh I'm with you there! I usually wash my hair every day, but since my operation I'm lucky to be able to get it done every couple of days or so, and I hate it!! :D xx

Well just 4 hours at work today & I am stupidly tired, came home & had usual meltdown with the boy about his homework then picked my friends sons up from their childcare & had them for a couple of hours as she was at her works Christmas meal. She gave me money to order them pizza for tea so what did stupid here do? Yes she bloody well ate pizza & chips for tea. Still within cals but when I'm still carrying a 3.5lb gain since last week it wasn't the brightest thing to do. Cooked tea for tomorrow night shepherds pie with swede mash (microwaving a swede really does work - I'm amazed) so that's organise as a real rush tomorrow night to get the boy back to school for their Christmas performance then I'm at my god-daughters play too. Honestly it's madness this time of year!

Isn't it insane?? Try getting your house rebuilt in the middle of it :) Dont worry about the pizza, you're still within your calories and still healing so you'll be fine xx

You'll be fine with the pizza Hun xx

Hey hun ur doin so well :) iv followed ur diary and a few others iv started mine too on here :) i am sure some thing will shift :) i sm hoping to learn from you guys :) thanku for ne suppprt n advice in advance x

Yeah was a good fast but such a busy day I didn't stop. Anyway official weigh in says 1.75lb on this week & no idea why but I still have my 10 even if only just....

Attachments

• image-389009024.jpg
    image-389009024.jpg
    436.3 KB · Views: 45
Was 11:0:5 this morning but not stressing. Really busy day today & 17000 steps done & a million cals stressed off but suspect scales will be up tomorrow. Hubby's Christmas do tomorrow which I'm looking forward to although nervous too as don't know anyone else going, never mind....

Scales down 1lb this morning so lower than official but without a doubt that will be a different story by the time I weigh again on Monday. Today is gonna be a 2500er easily due to silly choices & hubby's Christmas party 3 course dinner! I started with a 600 cal breakfast, Greggs was calling me ;)

Tonight is ham hock terrine then Christmas dinner then a trio of desserts. Free bar but I won't be drinking as just still feel ill thinking about it..... Hotel for the night then breakfast which last year was the best breakfast I had all year.

Am nervous as don't know anyone else who's going & we are siting with a few of the managers (hubby has been promoted to their level) so am worried I'll show him up :(

Back