At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Scales down 1lb this morning so lower than official but without a doubt that will be a different story by the time I weigh again on Monday. Today is gonna be a 2500er easily due to silly choices & hubby's Christmas party 3 course dinner! I started with a 600 cal breakfast, Greggs was calling me ;) Tonight is ham hock terrine then Christmas dinner then a trio of desserts. Free bar but I won't be drinking as just still feel ill thinking about it..... Hotel for the night then breakfast which last year was the best breakfast I had all year. Am nervous as don't know anyone else who's going & we are siting with a few of the managers (hubby has been promoted to their level) so am worried I'll show him up :(

I'm sure you will have a lovely time Lexie xx

Have a fabulous time, and just be your normal natural lovely self!! You will be looking fantastic anyway :)

Well I needed have worried, the manager Dan had been training unders hubby arrived so drunk he fell in to his seat next to me & proceeding to slur, drink, eat 6 courses (someone didn't turn up but he got their food) drink some more then go to bed at 10pm. Between 80 people in 5 hours they hoovered up the £2000 bar tab!!!!! I had 5 diet cokes so am only responsible for a tenner of that.... Had a good night though! Breakfast this morning was not up to lays tears standards but reckon I still need to allow 1000 calories for it ;)

Well it was clearly a great weekend according to the scales lol! 11:3:25 but fasting today & Wednesday even though not a single part of me wants to fast today but I'm always like that when I've had an indulgent weekend!

Scales this morning 11:0:75 so most of weekend gain gone. Having my stitches out today so had to move my shift later which means I may not get to Zumba again. Haven't managed to get for nearly 3 weeks now with one thing & another! Am hoping with a sensibleish day today & a good fast tomorrow I should be around the 11:0 mark on Thursday. Desperately trying to work out when to fast next. I think it's going to be Sunday then next Tuesday as we entertain on Christmas Eve so I can't do Wednesday.... Then I think I'll do the same the following week Sunday 28th & Tuesday 30th. What's everyone else doing?

Hey hun im in the same boat too trying to work fast days out and im relatively a newbie lol...im thinking ydag was first fast day of week, fast tmoro or thursday n then fast again sat or sunday n then xmas week try n fit the three days on the non eating dsys like xmas eve day after xmas n day before nye....fingers crossed cz have two bdays one on nye n the otger think xmas day youv done well think u wil see the number u wabt on thursday hun :) im still trying to come to grips as to how this wrks but sticking to it as tum feels flatter n hips dnt feel as big n bloated espex after fast day :) xxx

Scales this morning 11:0:75 so most of weekend gain gone. Having my stitches out today so had to move my shift later which means I may not get to Zumba again. Haven't managed to get for nearly 3 weeks now with one thing & another! Am hoping with a sensibleish day today & a good fast tomorrow I should be around the 11:0 mark on Thursday. Desperately trying to work out when to fast next. I think it's going to be Sunday then next Tuesday as we entertain on Christmas Eve so I can't do Wednesday.... Then I think I'll do the same the following week Sunday 28th & Tuesday 30th. What's everyone else doing?

Great news on scales Hun.. I think you said get at least 11 if not a sneaky 10.13 something ... I am the same fasting wise next week.. I would normally do Monday but out for lunch so I think Tuesday for me.. Then I just aren't sure .. We have a visit to my in laws to try and squeeze in between Xmas and new year ...

I'm planning thurs, sun, mon, wed and weigh on Xmas morning. Hopefully a nice Xmas gift to myself lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Quorn mince eurgh!!!! Just made spag Bol for the boy & was gonna just have a bowl of the "meat" one taste & no way!! So I've had a tuna sandwich on a fast day, I'll be eating my own arm by 7!!!

Quorn mince eurgh!!!! Just made spag Bol for the boy & was gonna just have a bowl of the "meat" one taste & no way!! So I've had a tuna sandwich on a fast day, I'll be eating my own arm by 7!!!

Never tried it , as haven't liked the colour of it if that makes any sense heheh x

Posted earlier but it hasn't gone on...

Official weigh in today & 1/2lb off this week. Not gonna complain at all but don't know how. Naughty day today & tomorrow but will be an ok Saturday & will fast Sunday. Walked 13500 steps today am knackered

Attachments

• image-4253215736.jpg
    image-4253215736.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 30
Back