At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

So official Christmas weigh on 10:13.0 so 1/4lb lower than last week & 1lb below my original goal weight. I am 1lb higher than I got to at my lowest but I'm ok with that. Now 4 days of eating quite possibly like a pig before a fast on Sunday.....

So official Christmas weigh on 10:13.0 so 1/4lb lower than last week & 1lb below my original goal weight. I am 1lb higher than I got to at my lowest but I'm ok with that. Now 4 days of eating quite possibly like a pig before a fast on Sunday.....

Well done :) Have a great Christmas !

Looking forward to my Sunday fast although may so it tomorrow, horrible feeling as full as I have past few days. So strange to think I'm eating what I used to every day when I was at my biggest. Wonder if I used to feel this rubbish & bloated?

Interesting thought. You probably did but didn't realise you did? Hope Christmas was good for you. Not much eaten here due to vomiting! Grrrr....

Aw not good that you're poorly honey but good for the diet ;)

I'm going to fast tomorrow it's decided I can't feel like this again it's eurgh

Your cals are soooo much lower than mine! I had 2 meals plus an awful amount of choc and I'm worried I have problems as no ones cals comes close to mine? I think you've done amazing. I'd eaten your cals on Xmas day before tea time. I obviously have issues. It scares me how out of control I still :( xxx

Your cals are soooo much lower than mine! I had 2 meals plus an awful amount of choc and I'm worried I have problems as no ones cals comes close to mine? I think you've done amazing. I'd eaten your cals on Xmas day before tea time. I obviously have issues. It scares me how out of control I still :( xxx

I don't think you need to worry honey. If I still drank the cals would have bed much higher & I am not really a chocolate fan it's crisps with me. Also being honest here I didn't buy the stuff I normally do as I know last year Christmas was the start of the downward spiral that saw me gain a stone before I found 5:2....

Just got back from a walk in the snow & weighed in 11:4:0 so could have been much worse. Am fasting today & am so pleased cos I feel absolutely rubbish! Am hoping with hard work I can shift my gain by a week on Thursday which will be next official weigh in. Planned fasts are today & Monday then maybe 3 next week Friday Monday & Wednesday depending on how it's going. Then in the New Year goal is 10:7

Brilliant 1st fast 2.5lb down so 11:1:5 woop woop looks like after my other fast tomorrow I may only have gained about 1lb over Christmas

That's fab Lexie. After a Chinese last night I'm now7lbs up. Fasting today so hoping for a load off eeeeek! Xxx

Am having a 1500er today as to be honest still feel slightly bloated & don't want to feel like that anymore. Got a fab new diary to track my weight & goals in & have already planned January - I'm aiming for 10:12 on 27th which is 4 weeks away & as it stands today that's 3.5lb to lose so off we go

Back