At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

High day today due to steak sandwich & chip lunch but it was planned so I'm not worried. Been to clubbercise tonight & worked some of it off & currently sitting in maccyds watching my son demolish his happy meal looking forward to my tea!

High day today due to steak sandwich & chip lunch but it was planned so I'm not worried. Been to clubbercise tonight & worked some of it off & currently sitting in maccyds watching my son demolish his happy meal looking forward to my tea!

Least yours was planned.. Mine wasn't lol but I enjoyed it xx

Ouch I ache this morning from clubbercise! Also scales up again 11:1:75 now but I did have a naughty lunch yesterday & I have no way of knowing how many cals it was I just guessed. It was lovely food though (see attached) Also wonder if my muscles are retaining water due to how much I'm aching.... Work this morning 930-130 then home for the afternoon I think. I don't feel much like doing anything. Today will probably be about a 1500-1600 day or that's the plan

Attachments

• image-3365340439.jpg
    image-3365340439.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 73
Sometimes I'm so stupid.... Tea was all planned & half prepared but I was all sleepy on the settee & hubby suggested fish & chips so my 1500 planned day has turned in to a 1800 day gggrrrrr at myself

Not had a chip shop tea in nearly about a year! Think that'll be on the menu soon. Very controlled day! Welldone xxx

My body doesn't seem to think it was really controlled & scales up again - not entirely sure what as forgot to weigh until I was dressed for gym & can't be bothered to strip again. But & this is a big decision I think I'm done weight wise, if I can stay around 10:13 I'm happy & I know this is maintainable I've done that for 7 weeks now & I'm just going to concentrate on my fitness levels & see what happens. I just feel I'm putting myself under too much pressure right now & despite not appearing to stress I'm not happy & I should be I've lost 113lbs

I think that's a good idea hun, and you never know the weight might start moving again when you start focusing on something else, losing all that weight is something you should be proud of and celebrating.. Because it's an amazing achievement :)

Thanks ladies, I just suppose the fear of what If I gain is normal right? I don't want to have an official weigh in that's more than 11:0 but I haven't since I got there so I need to chill out! Spinning was good this morning although I did it with a painful calf muscle (blaming jumping at clubbercise for that one) but am glad I did it. Got dad & Stepmum coming for tea today I'm doing roast beef as I can do that with my eyes closed (not literally that would be messy!) This is my first Sunday night for 11 years apart from holidays & mat leave I haven't worked & feels rather odd. Am still loving my change in hours though. Fast day tomorrow & the pea & mint soup is already made & not sure what tea will be yet

I think that's a good idea, especially if you're happy where you are. :) And if you relax it may well move downwards quite naturally, like mine seems to be - as soon as I decided 10st 7lbs was my ideal weight, it's started dropping below that quite readily, bizarre really. :) xx

Sunday went badly wrong! Tracked my food then ate about 700 cals of rubbish & don't even know why. Anyways result being horrible weigh in this morning 11:4:0 so 5lb up from official. Today's fast has never been more necessary, probably means a gain this week but I deserve it so I'll take it on the chins ;)

I agree with the above .. Believe in yourself and stop stressing :) you have come such a long way.

Yep. You've proven time and time again that it's usually alright by weigh in day xxx

Was 11:1:75 this morning so no way I can lose nearly 3lbs on a fast but I'm ok with it. Need to stop baking though I'm getting a reputation at work as a feeder! Did scones & cherry loaf last night & just made jam doughnut cupcakes..

**look away now if fasting** I just wish my baking looked pretty although my workmates don't care how it looks

Attachments

• image-1322687526.jpg
    image-1322687526.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3119290053.jpg
    image-3119290053.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3247551214.jpg
    image-3247551214.jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 69
Back