At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well pelvis aches a bit this morning but other than that I appear to have survived my run.... Well scales thrilled me this morning, with the good up day I have planned & tomorrow's fast official should hopefully see me back at goal

Brilliant result on the scales, well done on the running xx

Thanks ladies. Went to Zumba tonight even though it really hurt my legs but I want to see that 10 sooner rather than later. Running again tomorrow. Tea tonight is new potatoes & turkey & cranberry burgers - no piccie yet as just cooking it & believe me I will be inhaling it when it's ready!

Tea was lovely tonight herby roasted mushrooms (oil balsamic & rosemary) with 1/4 of pack of Ainsley's mushroom cous cous & yes I am eating on my knee in my onesie cos I was eating alone!

Attachments

• image-2978054798.jpg
    image-2978054798.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 38
Tea was lovely tonight herby roasted mushrooms (oil balsamic & rosemary) with 1/4 of pack of Ainsley's mushroom cous cous & yes I am eating on my knee in my onesie cos I was eating alone!

Oh that does like nice, what did you do with the mushrooms? X

I'm buzzing!!! Clearly last weeks 11:1:75 was partly totm related cos I haven't been good enough to lose 3.25lbs this week.. Anyway 10 happily back & only 1/2lb above my lowest from about 6-7 weeks ago

Attachments

• image-1014893290.jpg
    image-1014893290.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 52
First of all excuse the mess in my bedroom (I've been decluttering spare room this week & my bedroom has been neglected) but this is me in a size 14 trousers & a size 12 top!

Attachments

• image-2229915614.jpg
    image-2229915614.jpg
    590.8 KB · Views: 66
You look amazing Lexie. Massine welldone and congrats xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow, Lexie, you look absolutely fabulous! I was trying to take a mirror selfie yesterday, but couldn't press the button on my phone, lol. And a big welcome back to that 10!! :) xx

Back