At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

I'm here and cooing too!! (Although should be commenting that rescue shelter was the place to go, scuse me on my soap box) He's gorgeous. It's worse than having a newborn though, hope you're ready for it!

I'm sorry Kitty I understand but we have personal reasons for not using a rescue centre to do with an incident when hubby was a child with their rescue dog. I know there are hundreds of dogs needing homes but for us that wasn't an option so we have Darwin x

Love the name and so cute! Look forward to the puppy pics to come :)

I'm sorry Kitty I understand but we have personal reasons for not using a rescue centre to do with an incident when hubby was a child with their rescue dog. I know there are hundreds of dogs needing homes but for us that wasn't an option so we have Darwin x

Each to his own hun, he's a sweetheart and every small boy (not to mention the big boys and girls) should have a doggy in their lives. Exciting!

Oooh he is just adorable x

Eurgh...... Went to my sisters for Sunday lunch & it's a serve yourself thing & hardly ate anything as I'm watched like a hawk there as my sister who was always the thin one has piled weight on in the last 7 years & is now a lot bigger than me & is really snidey about my weight loss so I hate eating there. Anyway result being hungry & when hubby suggested Chinese for tea I went with it so have just eaten 1/2 portion egg fried rice, half portion Chinese chips, beef & mushrooms & 2 chicken balls. Feel awful now & wondering why I did it. Scales were already higher than I wanted to see them this morning at 11:0:5 & was determined I was going to see 10:11 something this week. Now not looking likely. Silly me!

That's not bad Lexie. I stayed away from them, I'd completely lost the plot. Hope your fast is going well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My gingers are crossed for a wee whoosh for you Lexie ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks for the gingers lol! I had a 2lb whoosh making me 11:0:0 sensible up day today & a Zumba class then fast tomorrow although not sure that will shift 1.5lb. Although as long as it's 10 something I'm ok with that

Thanks for the gingers lol! I had a 2lb whoosh making me 11:0:0 sensible up day today & a Zumba class then fast tomorrow although not sure that will shift 1.5lb. Although as long as it's 10 something I'm ok with that

Yay I thought you might get a good whoosh!! I think you will see a 10 something :)

Was 10:13:75 this morning, would love to see 10:12:5 (last weeks) or lower but as long as I have my 10 I'll be ok. Stupidly tortured myself & baked biccies this afternoon which smell lovely, orange crisps like my nan used to make me. Omg I wish it wasn't a fasting day!!!! No idea what's for tea yet I need to visit my nephew first as it's his birthday today just about to walk over there now

Was 10:13:75 this morning, would love to see 10:12:5 (last weeks) or lower but as long as I have my 10 I'll be ok. Stupidly tortured myself & baked biccies this afternoon which smell lovely, orange crisps like my nan used to make me. Omg I wish it wasn't a fasting day!!!! No idea what's for tea yet I need to visit my nephew first as it's his birthday today just about to walk over there now

Woo hoo to scales ... I forgot to weigh this morning :( x

Back