At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

10:13:25 official so 3/4lb gain this week. Not really deserved but can't change what the scales say hey. And it is below goal isn't it. Why do I put pressure on myself to get that magic number 10:10 cos I bet when I get there I still won't be happy.....

Went to a Zumba class at the gym today. It was rubbish! Honestly I only recognised 2 moves as Zumba I'm sure she made the rest up. She was a real show off type of woman & I didn't even break a sweat!

Then went to go for lunch with my friend but just after we ordered school rang to say her son was poorly so we had to leave. Lunch ended up being 1/2 Greggs pizza slice & a tuna baguette which I enjoyed as much if not more than I would have enjoyed Frankie & Bennys!

Hoping to go to my proper Zumba class tonight depending on what time hubby gets home.

Tea is in the slow cooker I've made orange chicken (like lemon chicken but with orange) to have with rice. I'm really hungry today though

Yay a to you having a scrummy lunch too
So much better to treat yourself and actually enjoy it x

Didn't like the orange chicken at all so I ended up with a ready meal! Dan loves it!

Two photos that made me happy today to follow

Attachments

• image-1422899059.jpg
    image-1422899059.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 32
  • image-3057339569.jpg
    image-3057339569.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 36
Water retention round muscles? X

I was thinking more lard arse!

Had fish & chips for tea & now feel sick as a dog. Don't know why I did it. Temper tantrum I think. Also think I'm sickening for a cold ? but it's been a while since I had one which is unusual for me in winter. Definitely think the 5:2 makes me healthier

I was thinking more lard arse! Had fish & chips for tea & now feel sick as a dog. Don't know why I did it. Temper tantrum I think. Also think I'm sickening for a cold ? but it's been a while since I had one which is unusual for me in winter. Definitely think the 5:2 makes me healthier

Defo not a lard arse!!! Xxx

Well today is a lard arse day I can assure you. I can't stop eating & for once I'm not going to fight it. I'm going to have what I want & worry about it tomorrow. I'm at goal for goodness sake I deserve to be allowed a treat day.... Remind me of this when I'm sulking on Thursday!

Back