At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well scales say 11:2:75 but to be honest that's well deserved, had a buy of a blow out weekend which is making today's fast harder. Even harder as at home with a poorly boy. Am staying upstairs away from kitchen until 2ish then will have some lunch. Fasts are always so hard when you've been naughty!

Don't think of it as a failure, hon, it's just a change of plan due to altered circumstances! :) xx

Exactly my thoughts and that is the beauty of this plan, you can switch the fasts around to suit what your plans/ needs are x

Well it's 8am & still undecided on whether to back to back. Yesterday's fast lost me 1lb so not the best. I don't seem to have good losses on back to backs so think I'm going to eat today & fast tomorrow. What do you all think?

Well it's 8am & still undecided on whether to back to back. Yesterday's fast lost me 1lb so not the best. I don't seem to have good losses on back to backs so think I'm going to eat today & fast tomorrow. What do you all think?
If it was me I would wait and fast tomorrow, I think I would be more likely to have a really high up day the day after a back to back x

Been really nibbly & picky today! Not gone over cals but stodge so I'll struggle with fast tomorrow. Also just realised I've already had tea!!! Thought it was loads later than it is - whoops

11:2:5 this morning so hopefully my fast will lose me 1lb or so which although means a gain it's completely deserved so I'm not stressing. And next week will be a 6 day week which are normally good for me x

11:2:5 this morning so hopefully my fast will lose me 1lb or so which although means a gain it's completely deserved so I'm not stressing. And next week will be a 6 day week which are normally good for me x

And brilliant attitude to have, our weight will always fluctuate when at target so well done xx

This was what I had but left quite a lot as full but am allowing myself some supper later which will take me to a smidge over 500

Attachments

• image-4264311446.jpg
    image-4264311446.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 62
  • image-931096172.jpg
    image-931096172.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2892621759.jpg
    image-2892621759.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 59
So official weigh in a day late shows a 1.5lb gain but like I said yesterday it's deserved so I can't whinge & moan. Still only 3/4lb above goal which is ok. Only naughty day will be tomorrow as I'm cooking a valentines meal for me & hubster & I sense calorificness!

Attachments

• image-3097379081.jpg
    image-3097379081.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 48
Back