At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

That's not too bad :) your getting a handle on the maintaince business :)

Your more in control than you give yourself credit for Lexie. Welldone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

You're doing amazingly Lexie, you shud be proud xx

Your more in control than you give yourself credit for Lexie. Welldone xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Was naughty today as hubby has chosen piri piri chicken & wedges with salad as his Valentine meal so I took today "off" instead. Not horrendously naughty though. Should still manage to get that 10 back by Thursday

Not the best of weekends but not horrendous either. So I think I've decided what I'm giving up for lent. My scales!!!! I'm just obsessing so I wondered if I can stay on track without weighing. What do you all think?

I wonder if a crisp and cracker month? Or avoid all things with sugar in? :)

I'm thinking of doing the avoiding white processed cane sugar/ HFCS/ honey/ maple/ jam .. Reading labels to check for the hidden stuff !

Hmmmm I don't think I could give up the chocolate or the scales ... I do however have faith in you doing so xx

That's my three main food groups right there!! :eek:...I'd need to...cook ....:eek:

Hahahahaha! See I love cooking but will miss crisps. I did 3 weeks last month & got over it quickly.....

11:2:0 is last weigh in til Easter Sunday GULP. In some ways I'm mega excited about it but I nervous too. Well with another fast I should be able to get a sts this week so onwards and downwards working blind..... Eek x

Back