At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

I'm giving up crisps too Lexie can't bring myself to give up sweets xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm an all or nothing girl when it comes to crisps and when I say all I mean all xxx

I've been out for lunch but am feeling very proud of myself as we went to harvester & I had a jacket pot no butter/sour cream, a chicken breast & 2 big bowls of salad but no coleslaw or dressing it was lettuce Tom cue pickles & it was really yummy. I am actually really excited about not weighing, think I need to put flashing lights on this post to remind myself of this! I would really like to be able to record 10:10 at the end of this, what i can only call an experiment!!!

I've been out for lunch but am feeling very proud of myself as we went to harvester & I had a jacket pot no butter/sour cream, a chicken breast & 2 big bowls of salad but no coleslaw or dressing it was lettuce Tom cue pickles & it was really yummy. I am actually really excited about not weighing, think I need to put flashing lights on this post to remind myself of this! I would really like to be able to record 10:10 at the end of this, what i can only call an experiment!!!

Well done, will you be weighing this week then? Doesn't lent start tomorrow? Xx

Nope no weigh in this week but it should be a sts or a small loss from where I am today. Not that it matters as I know I'm going to be good & scared as I am it's an exciting thing!

Ooh I am so proud of you Lexie .. Eeek!! Xx

See that blurry black thing.... That's my scales so high up in the top of the wardrobe I can't reach them

Attachments

• image-189935289.jpg
    image-189935289.jpg
    380.6 KB · Views: 72
See that blurry black thing.... That's my scales so high up in the top of the wardrobe I can't reach them

Lol, it's like me after my op - they were only on the table in my bedroom, but as I'd have to climb over my bed to get them, there was no way, so I didn't weigh in for a month. :D xx

Bit undecided at the minute but considering Fasting tomorrow as woken up with a monster headache, in fact went to sleep with it last night. And I'm busier tomorrow so it will be easier to fast as school holidays are harder as I'm at home. Tomorrow I planned to take Conal to the cinema & I have a nail appt. will see how I feel when painkillers kick in

Bit undecided at the minute but considering Fasting tomorrow as woken up with a monster headache, in fact went to sleep with it last night. And I'm busier tomorrow so it will be easier to fast as school holidays are harder as I'm at home. Tomorrow I planned to take Conal to the cinema & I have a nail appt. will see how I feel when painkillers kick in

Must be the week for bad heads, do wot feels right, hope it clears up xx

Well headache has eased, period has arrived, and I've not eaten yet so may as well fast. Got fish out for tea which I'll have with veg for 350 so now just need to find something low for lunch, maybe mushrooms on a sandwich thin as Conal wants a thin pizza.

We must be in sync Lexie cause my totm arrived today too, hope you feel better xxx

We must be in sync Lexie cause my totm arrived today too, hope you feel better xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Bless you! Yeah I'm feeling ok now thanks.

Keep trying to add photos of my food but when i add more than one it's crashing the app. So lunch was a thin with mushrooms on it & this was tea, a fish pie mix with veg. Total fast of 501 cals.

Attachments

• image-1583511647.jpg
    image-1583511647.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3941038635.jpg
    image-3941038635.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 63
Back