At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Mushrooms on warburton thins, pinched for Friday's fast xxx

Posted last night about that fat kids programme but decided it best to keep my opinions to myself for fear of a riot hence a post that says edit

Anyways breakfast was good this morning, cheese on toast. I had been awake since 430 with a poorly boy then saw flashing lights & discovered my neighbour was in labour & then I couldn't get back to sleep. So after a 43 minute labour,that almost ended up with our other neighbour delivering the baby as she'd gone to sit with their 2 year old, baby Bonnie has arrived! They're at the hospital now.

Conal has a really sore throat & a nasty cough so can't decide whether to cancel my nail appt but he says he feels ok which I think is probably more about the fact he wants to play with his mate who is my beauticians son!

No idea what is for tea tonight I haven't got anything out yet. May grab some mince from the freezer & do a shepherds pie or the jacket potato skin version of it.

What tv show was this? I love these programmes xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think I saw the adds for it during the week., looked interesting ?

A good day but completely forgot to photograph my food, was too hungry! Cheese on toast for breakfast, lunch was cream crackers with smoked salmon pâté, tea was something I make called piggie pie (sausage meat, onion, stuffing, tinned tomatoes) with mash on top. Snacks were cashews, trail mix & bowl licking when I was baking.

I have decided to not worry about if my cals are slightly over while I'm not weighing.

Has anyone heard of the elastic band therapy thing where you twang it on your wrist if you have bad thoughts, in my case "ooh I can eat a sweet/crisp noone will know" or "ooh scales". Well so far it's working, earlier I went to eat the tea Conal didn't before zumba cos I was hungry but twang & it stopped me. Blimey though it really hurts!!!!

Last edited:
Yes I have, but not tried it or spoken to anyone who has :) where did you get the rubber band?

Well day 3 of not knowing what I weigh & most of the time I'm ok. If I start to stress too much - TWANG! I'm being good so I can't be gaining. I do feel fat though

Got an email asking me to trial something new on mfp for them so I agreed. Huge mistake! The "new" one kept crashing so I've deleted it & the old version now won't work either! Ggggrrrrr

Last edited:
What a pain in the wrist :) and about the MFP .. Have you reinstalled etc ?

Back