At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

OMG still starving!!! Think I'm gonna go with it & pull an extra fast in tomorrow as I'm at work 9-5 so should be manageable. Already eaten about 500 cals this morning & it's only 920!

Hubby is talking about going for lunch & Italian which is my absolute favourite....

I'm definitely fasting as just been out for lunch with hubby! Lasagne a slice of garlic tomato bread and half portion of chips. Steak & roasted veg for tea but I'll still be over... Totally worth it though!!!!

Fast has been sooooo hard but I'm ending at 550ish so I'm allowing myself that! Was at work 9-5 but spent the whole time miserable as I was soooooo hungry. Had tea about 545 so think it will be an earlyish night. At work again tomorrow 930-130 then 5 Mother's Day visits to do...... No idea what I'll have to eat & when

Fast has been sooooo hard but I'm ending at 550ish so I'm allowing myself that! Was at work 9-5 but spent the whole time miserable as I was soooooo hungry. Had tea about 545 so think it will be an earlyish night. At work again tomorrow 930-130 then 5 Mother's Day visits to do...... No idea what I'll have to eat & when

Wow that's a lot of visits tomorrow x

Ending the day about 1950 but that's complete honesty & Carrie & Rachel said it doesn't count that while I was making rocky road some ingredients jumped in my mouth so although I've logged them I am kidding myself I haven't broken lent

Fast tomorrow which I'm quite looking forward to even though i did yesterday. It's 3 weeks today until I weigh in who would've thought I'd manage almost 4 weeks without my scales!!!!

You have done amazing Lexie ... I am so proud of you and still a little shocked :) x

I have been a bit lapse past week or so so with 3 weeks to go I'm back to being good 500cal fasts & 1800 Bon fast days. May have conals birthday off & throw an extra fast in that week. But as it stands right now I think anything I lost first couple of weeks is back on but I've got 3 weeks to turn it around but don't suppose I'll see the 10:10 I was dreaming of, possibly 10:12 at a push.....

It's my fastiversary!!! I don't know exactly how much I've lost due to the scale ban currently in place but it's around 2st, the last 2St you know the hardest bit. Am so pleased I listened to Kitty & tried again x

It's my fastiversary!!! I don't know exactly how much I've lost due to the scale ban currently in place but it's around 2st, the last 2St you know the hardest bit. Am so pleased I listened to Kitty & tried again x

Happy day!!

Wow it's been a hungry one!!!! I'm gonna end at about 1850 which is top end of what I allow myself! Totm arrived slightly early late last night so I'll blame that. Zumba class tonight although am really not feeling it at all! Only going cos my mate is making me!!! Just want tea & my pjs really

Back