At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Wow it's been a hungry one!!!! I'm gonna end at about 1850 which is top end of what I allow myself! Totm arrived slightly early late last night so I'll blame that. Zumba class tonight although am really not feeling it at all! Only going cos my mate is making me!!! Just want tea & my pjs really

Ah well you can put them pj's on when you get in hunni.. Happy fast anniversary x

Think how good you'll feel after it, eating your tea xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It was a hard class tonight, I was just lacking energy but I did it... I'm starting with a sore throat which is typical cos I have 4 days off when I finish tomorrow, what's the betting I will be ill!!!!

Got Darwin booked in for puppy training classes for 7 weeks from 14th next month. He's growing so much, had his second vacs & chipping done yesterday so he can go out from next Monday, I can't wait!!! He's put on 1kg in 2 weeks but vet said that's normal for a puppy of his age! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426622798.002123.jpg

We'll definitely getting a cold & feel rubbish so will fast tomorrow or Friday instead as I'm not prepared to let this cold get a hold of me when I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow will probably be the easier one so as long as I feel considerably better than I do today I'll be on the Thursday train this week - oh I love 5:2 flexibility!!!!

So pleased I didn't fast. The jacket spud at lunch made me feel much better..... Breakfast was granola topped with a vanilla activia & tea is something called Breton chicken which is chicken breasts cooked on leeks with wine & low fat creme fraiche from my new recipe book, looks amazing! Will probably do it with new pots & veg as bestie & family round again as they've been dog sitting since 12 for me. I have to stop stressing & leave him on his own next week. Worst case scenario is he poos & spreads it all over his cage..... I dread it though!

What's the new cook book?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well the chicken was beautiful but I only went & managed to drop a whole pan of potatoes down the draining sink so couldn't use them!!! Quickly microwaved my guest some rice & I had it solo.

This is the cookbook it's amazing I've done 2 so far both been lovely ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426705426.927460.jpg

And here you go Rach

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426705461.077254.jpg

Why am I looking.l I am fasting.. Tomorrow I can have it tomorrow hehehe

Oooh. I love chicken parmigiana. Pics of how it turns out please :)

I sometimes think that I'm the only person in England who doesn't like strawberries....

Oooh. I love chicken parmigiana. Pics of how it turns out please :)

I sometimes think that I'm the only person in England who doesn't like strawberries....

I only like them if they're soaked in sugar! I blame my parents, as that's how they served them, lol. :D xx

Back