At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Thank you :)

Yay it's a good day!

Breakfast will be a la subway i think as we have to go to town. Not sure what lunch will be. We are meeting friends in the park who are over from Milton Keynes for the 10k tomorrow. Then tonight I'm making the HD tikka masala for tea, extra portion for my neighbour who loves it!

Last edited:
Was over cals today but it's Saturday & I wasn't over with rubbish it was meals & we had a nice walk today in the park so I'm letting myself off. Tea was lovely & I am still amazed I can cook an authentic tikka masala from scratch, I always used to jar it. Oh & the cake from yesterday was amazeballs ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426967821.655144.jpg

Forgot to take a piccie when cooked but these were the filo chicken & ham parcels as they went in to the oven, served with new potatoes & my coleslaw ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427038374.943356.jpg

I've never even heard of that! What was it like? I mean I assume like cabbage. . .

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I just sliced it fine no machine sadly, well I have but it's rubbish! Well I like white cabbage so I liked it & was really filling x

So Monday has rolled around again, no idea where my 4 days off went. Was up at 550am this morning so I'm hungry stomach rumblingly so already. Took Darwin out for his first walk this morning, he was brilliant bless him. Super proud!!!! It's also his first day home alone the whole time I'm at work which I'm feeling guilty about but he'll be ok I'm sure. Oh hell just realised I didn't put the radio on for him..... Bad mummy!

I imagine all you'll get home to is an excited face and a waggy tail!

Oh, do you do the Hairy Bikers Tikka Masala? Could I bug you for the recipe?

Well I decided to see if I could fast until tea & apart from a carrot about 230 I've managed it. Don't think I'm any hungrier than I would be if I'd had lunch. Maybe this is the way forward....

Back