At goal & now beyond... 5:2 officially rocks!

Well done lasting all day Lexie xx

I have been rubbish with my fitbit, hubby got me a new bracelet for my birthday and I have been wearing that instead lol

Think I have only managed to go almost all day with just an oxo twice, too hard where I work there is always someone eating something hot around x

I usually try to make it to dinner time with nothing, then eat my 500 from say 6pm. Works for me. If I'm ravenous I'll have a sandwich thin at 4ish.

I think because on a good day it's generally 6.30 - 7pm before I walk in the door, I'd just give in and eat rubbish if I tried x

Love it when my FitBit is all green :)

How was doggy when you got back from work?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

He was such a good boy he was dry & clean & so excited to see me. We went for 2 more walks yesterday school run & back (where a dog went for him gggrrrr) My neighbour was cross with me for not telling her he was on his own & says she will go in for 1/2 an hour at lunchtime for me x

I told you so! Just a waggy tail.

Oh boo! to the other doggy. I'll admit my parents dog doesn't like excitable dogs (or little ones) but we always pull her away if she shows signs of being grumpy.

And your neighbour sounds lovely (i'd have volunteered just for cute times with an adorable puppy!)

Well today has been good. Around 1800 cals & just on my way to Zumba. Tea ready to microwave when I get home. Beef goulash & mash done with 3% fat creme fraiche ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427220872.802201.jpg

He was such a good boy he was dry & clean & so excited to see me. We went for 2 more walks yesterday school run & back (where a dog went for him gggrrrr) My neighbour was cross with me for not telling her he was on his own & says she will go in for 1/2 an hour at lunchtime for me x

Awe that's lovely of your neighbour xx

I've just signed up for a 10k walk in our onesies for the local hospice in June. It starts at 10pm, no idea how long it will take me to walk 10k, maybe I should practice

I've just signed up for a 10k walk in our onesies for the local hospice in June. It starts at 10pm, no idea how long it will take me to walk 10k, maybe I should practice

Awe what a brilliant cause.. Will you be setting up a sponsor link? Xxx

I will Lisa honey it will be on my FB when I go back on after lent is over. I'm doing a 5k colour dash for them too in May

Woke up with the most monsterous headache which I knew wouldn't shift with paracetamol so cancelled fast so I could take something stronger. Will fast tomorrow instead. Have been starving though. Lunch was chips cheese & beans & a little coconut chocolate ball thing that I have no idea how to count so had to wing it & hope I'm not far out. Sausage for tea tonight but don't know what with...

Tea, hard to work out cals as the sausage is from father-in-laws favourite butchers in the Lake District so I said I had 3 sausages not 2 that I did. No idea but it was good hairy dieters sausages in onion gravy with mash done with low fat Mayo - not to everyone's taste but saves shed loads of calories xImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427303783.879996.jpg

I'm trying to work out what mash with mayo would taste like... can you taste the mayo tang or does it just make the potato's creamy?

Sorry everyone I'm a loser..... I have been getting myself really stressed about weigh in so much so I've been crying this morning (I'm sure there are other contributing factors) so hubby said sod this & got them out. So as much as I feel a failure for that I don't for the result. Day before a fast today & this was the result....
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427351648.175533.jpg
My last scale result day after my first up day of the week was 11:2 so I am beyond thrilled & 10:10 was my dream so looks like I'm on course for that. I'm naughty I know but this has proved I can do 4 weekly weigh ins after lent x

You just have to believe in yourself! You have done great to last 4 weeks .. I hope you do your measurements too.

Back